Did you buy or get anything cool today?

I purchased a kindle book on environmental psychology. It has nice some quality photos and it’s a nice long read. Expensive af though, lol.

3 Likes

Actually, I went grocery shopping today, and for the first time in a very long while, I didn’t have to worry about the price of things.
It felt soooo good. I bought 4 trays of blueberries!

5 Likes

I’m sure its not too bad and you will put it to good use!!! Environmental psychology sounds right up my alley. I love the environment and psychology. I’ve been searching for some stuff on animal psychology lately but no prevail for anything that really catches my eye. Doubt I have the concentration or intellect for that stuff regardless… But I think about it a lot.

2 Likes

I bought an iPhone SE through boost mobile

3 Likes

I bought this IMG_4669

Waiting for it to arrive

4 Likes

Is that your first iPhone ?

Is that a journal @anon80629714? It looks really nice!

@MissJennyJen that sounds like a really cool read.

I found this weird/but pretty rad book at a thrift-store called the Cosmic Circle. It’s about protecting the environment from a Catholic/Christian perspective. I kept it because I thought it would be a cool collectible, it’s really hard to find and it’s printed in the U.K.

@Berru and @Tomasina I went grocery shopping today too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes can’t wait to get started :). I’m thinking of printing of little emojis.

1 Like

I spent money on an audiobook. It’s about near death experiences and it’s really boring so far.

2 Likes

I splurged and bought a Kate spade bag. Feeling not so good about it since I sit on the bus with homeless and am still overweight with nothing going for me… And carry a nice bag lol… My friends carry nice bags but they mostly have professional jobs…

1 Like

Haha. @everhopeful we’re NDE amigos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve never read any books about it, someone in my complex was telling me about a classic old NDE book I can’t remember the title though. It sounded pretty cool though.

1 Like

I bought food. Nothing special. But my Dad got me a screwdriver with detachable dpuble sided screw heads. He also got me this

3 Likes

Awwww. I think you’re really cool, and that you deserve it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hang in there @anon62973308 I love you madam, I wish that you feel better
and get your life back on track.
You are from Hawaii right?
I am rooting for you madam.
May all your dreams come true.
I send you love and hugs,
Erez

1 Like

That’s a beautiful painting/picture @anon1571434

I have some Native art on my wall as well. :+1:

1 Like

Your dad is mega talented. Beautiful painting.

2 Likes

I bought 2 black formal shirts
And also i bought 2 black jegging and also a very nice sweatshirt for autumn :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

Reminds me I need jeggings

1 Like

I bought some Jordan almonds.

1 Like

Very cool! I buy most of my shoes and jackets in black, since black matches about everything. :slight_smile:

1 Like