Did you buy or get anything cool today?

Haha he just bought this from a garage sale but he’s doing me a painting on a jar though

2 Likes

I have a dream catcher too! And some feather and beads from my real life tribe :grin:

1 Like

He is super talented … good choice. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Man, that’s so cool you have those. :smile:

I have a little Latino and a tiny bit of American Indian in me. (I’m a white boy aka “gringo” though lol, I came out very light).

1 Like

Yeah I’m a halfie. Most people think I’m middle eastern (at least if they’re white) Some people say I’m white. Mexicans know I’m Mexican though.

I have some mexican decorations too. Love that stuff!

2 Likes

Haha very cool :slight_smile:

I’m a quarter Mexican 1/4th from my Madre’s lineage. I’ve always meant to learn Spanish, I speak a little tiny bit.

A lot of the Mexican immigrants in my city call me ‘Calo’ or ‘Pachuko’, which to my understanding means a Mexican-American.

1 Like

I had one back before I got ill

1 Like

I want to revert back to the iPhone 5 or the one you have as it looks similar. They don’t make phones the same :confused:

1 Like

I got some new pillows, undersheet and a duvet. First time I’ve been to a new Dunelm store in my city

1 Like

A cup of just ice at 7-11 for 50 cents and than I ended up dumping it out on the street without using any.

2 Likes

Cool man :v::gem::snowflake: vanilla ice

2 Likes

Ice, ice baby…

2 Likes

I bought an ice cream cone today for 54 cents.

Mint chocolate chip

1 Like

Mint chocolate chip is my favorite. :slight_smile:

We went and ate out a place in Atlanta tonight that was on Diners, Drive ins and Dives called Folk Art.

I got some sausage pasta.

1 Like

“Sausage pizza” Oh my goodness that sounds good. I’m doing the Homer Simpson drool now. lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I bought the guild wars 2 second expansion. This weekend we get to try it out (only a sneak preview, but cool)!

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: that sounds fun.

I bought a couple new books today, Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison and Night by Elie Wiesel.

I bought alcohol and lotto tickets today. For a 21st birthday.

1 Like

I bought 2 nightshirts, two shirts and some delicates, big thrill. But I do love to shop online for deals.

1 Like