Did u ever get painfully rejected?

Wen I was about 16, I tried to talk to this guy just for a discussion and he said “don’t talk to me your ugly”

6 Likes

Couple of years ago…
I proposed a girl and she yelled at me like what the f u c k…!!! What…???

7 Likes

Yes but looking back I don’t know what I saw in them

4 Likes

That is a harsh response

4 Likes

Yes. I had a flat nose and I was the hairiest leg guy at school in grade 8!

I got over it though. Most kids are idiots!

4 Likes

When my sister was in early teens she went to a freind house and the freinds dad said “if I had teeth like that I wouldn’t smile so often

5 Likes

You r right I bet every kid has done something mean

3 Likes

Wow coming from a adult that is cold

2 Likes

That is dam right rude

3 Likes

Haha yeh I cried for ages, but then this nice guy who knew wat happened, wrote me a letter saying I had a pretty face

2 Likes

You should have slapped him round the face three times
Ah that’s nice to get a letter though

3 Likes

Yeh it was nice

2 Likes

I got rejected to prom. I think the woman that rejected me is now a therapist.

4 Likes

I’ve always been rejected. Strangely I rejected a lot of girls to.
These days I dont have much activity in this area

3 Likes

I usually get rejected because of my mental illness. I have lost many friends.

2 Likes

my date when she found out I take zyprexa said it’s finished I don’t want to go with a pick axe murderer

3 Likes

How’s this for a weird experience? So I was in choir (High School)and there was a band and choir thing at this big college.
There was only one spot on the bus with a spare seat. At least no one else would let me sit with them.

I thought this girl was pretty cute and I was really nice to her. I realized she was someone my freind used to date. I shouldn’t have brought that up to her. So I went to all of her band recitals or whatever.

She was pretty mean and dismissive of me. So I guess I was pretty sure continuing like this was a bad idea. It was after all of the events or recitals before we had to leave that I had to leave to use the bathroom. So I come back and she’s playing with this dude’s hair! I know he wasn’t her boyfriend, I hadn’t ever seen them together the whole rest of the time. It happened like 1 second after I walked in, like it was planned. Like it wasn’t going on at all at first.

I still had no where else to sit on the bus. We stopped at a McDonald’s. I think I sat by myself or something but somehow she kept trying to talk to me. She must have sat down next to me, at least I think.

I didn’t say very much. I tried not to talk at all.

Here’s the really freaky part.

Again, I had no where else to sit. Well she kept putting her head on my shoulder, and acting like she was asleep. No.1 You don’t fall asleep that fast. No.2 What the hell? You have no concept of other people’s emotions or social cues?

But I was so tired I could only gently push her head away a few times. Believe it or not, a girl’s head can be pretty heavy when you’re gently trying to push it off your shoulder. I did tap on her shoulder and tell her to stop but she just acted like she was falling back asleep.

So I spent IDK probably at least a 90 minute bus ride with a girls head on my shoulder that I really couldn’t stand.

When we were at the school, she may have been saying something about her phone number, I’m not sure. I wasn’t listening to anything she said and I was probably paying more attention to my hallucinations.

Hellecktro:Origins lol

1 Like

Yeah i did some of the replies here remind me of my past

2 Likes

Well truth be told I totally rejected this girl I used to work with in my teens and she was also in my class. It was a time in my life when I was unsure of myself.

But as far as me being rejected not really. I still remember this guy in high school who sat down at the lunch table and started to say how ugly I was. Him and I nearly got into a brawl on the bus but I sweet talked myself out of that situation.

1 Like

Many times. Its normal. I just found out my best friend hates me. Its a rejection. No matter what you do or say he will hate me.

1 Like