Did anyone have this

With every munch, crunch of your food when eating, you are compelled to actively speak in your mind, so with every munch comes the next syllable of a word…
Idk if you can understand but if you have gone through this you’ll get it

The same happened with every step I took, at periods during my psychosis times

1 Like

No, but in jail the voice would tie itself into my bites of food. With each crunch of my spinach I’d hear a different nasty word or one syllable of an insult at a time that seemed to come from the crunching noise in my head that I made when I chewed.

1 Like

Yea that’s what it’s like… Either me or the voice…
It was exhausting

1 Like

No I could hardly speak when I’m walking, if I get a phone call, its like I’m in a different world and have to stop walking. I do believe when I’m sitting down eating with my boyfriend, if I somewhat choke on food, bite my tongue, I should stop thinking what I was, and re-evaluate my thoughts and say something totally different, because its a sign

1 Like

Oh I meant in your mind speaking, not out loud.

1 Like

O wow I reread the post again, you and I experienced the same thing. I thought I was going crazy! It’s good to know it’s not just me. I haven’t had that happen to me in awhile though, knock on wood.

1 Like

oh sorry for the confusion. I replay conversations when there is silence with people but that about it

1 Like

I wonder how common that kind of thing is in psychosis experiences

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.