Dancing tips

Do you guys have any tips for a guy who wants to learn how to dance, but he is pretty robotic? I want to learn forró, samba, sertanejo, bolero and tango. But I still can’t get loose. I’m quite stiff. And I have difficulties to get the tempo.

3 Likes

Ha, girls love guys who can dance. Good move. It’s the guys in clubs who get up in front of a club full of drunks to dance and aren’t afraid to make fools of themselves and don’t care what anyone thinks. These are the guys who aren’t going home alone.

6 Likes

Yeah, and it’s fun. That’s why I want to learn how to dance. And there’s a lot of artistic skills that I can develop.

3 Likes

It is only in the beat :wink: if you like the music, you just move to the rhythm!!!

You can also mock funny movements when dancing, everybody likes it!!!

Like swagging like a gorilla for example

2 Likes

Inebriation is many people’s first solution to loosening up. If thats not an option just go to a dance class.

Yeah, I want to start dance class. Inebriation is not an option for me.

3 Likes

Ok dancing lessons?
I see a date in your future there.
You are cute. But I’m married.:wink:

3 Likes

Lol.

Thank you :). I’m doing some experimental classes before choosing the dancing school that I’ll start.

1 Like

I’m not married.

And I can’t dance :frowning:

1 Like

I LOVE IT!!! I would go dancing anytime @brugluiz

2 Likes

That’s awesome. What kind of dance do you like?

1 Like

Well I couldn’t dance either but I just faked it and actually I met my husband at a dance.
One slow dance and that was it.

I mean I knew we would be married, because just getting laid is not what life is about.

I have never danced.

It really scares me… just makes me cringe lol

I go clubbing with my friends and it is just modern radio music remixes by some DJ. I just dance to the beat I guess.
I guess everybody likes to dance with me :thinking: so probably my dancing is good. I mean I enjoy it a lot :joy:

I guess if i grow a little older, it’d maybe be weird. :flushed: who cares!

2 Likes

I can dance to 80’s music and reggae and that’s pretty much it. I dance to modern music poorly. Still it’s fun. If I have one piece of advice it’s to let loose and have fun. I’m sure you could take some dance classes as well. Best of luck brugluiz!

Ish I was absolutely terrified of having children even when I was married.

But that eventually worked out.

I mean these videos on youtube are horrible dancing! I am trying to find a sample.

I’m not terrified. I just know That it wouldn’t be fair for me to have them. As I struggle to care for myself at times. Anyway… I guess I could start off with dance in my room

2 Likes

Cool! I want to learn how to dance to dance with other girls. I have strong desire of learning tango.

1 Like

Goodluck!!! ^o^

1 Like