Crystal’s help thread #5

So in what way are you different? Because you are autistic or what?

yes because autistics are all different

1 Like

I don’t know the answer to your question Crystal. All people are different from each other to some extent so I guess she must already know that.

How are you doing this morning otherwise?

doiing badly :frowning: cant get rid of the intrusive thoughts

about your mother wanting to kill you or something else?

yes that but now its my friend

Well your friend should be leaving there soon if I remember correctly. It’s too bad that you have to fear her in the meantime. You are suppose to be friends. I don’t completely understand why you think the people around you would want to kill you. They have no motive.

they hate me i think

lol. I don’t think that’s true. I don’t know much about your friend but if she considers you a friend there should be no reason that she would want to kill you. Have you done anything to make her hate you? Or do you just think that she hates you for no reason?

no i havent done anything to make her hate me

Well then she has no reason to hate you. It’s all in your head.

Even people I don’t like I have no intention of killing anyway. It takes a lot to get someone to want to kill someone else. Usually they have some kind of motive like money or jealousy or something.

i guess youre right

1 Like

Sorry to say but what you’re describing is not intrusive thoughts at all but paranoid ideation, which involves, once again, delusional beliefs regarding people close to you. It might feel less extreme now than when you were first sectioned so you can fool yourself into believing it’s just intrusive thoughts, but it is what it is. I hope you’re being really open about it with your doctor and nurses.

1 Like

why should i be open about it?

Because if it is paranoia you remain a danger to yourself and others. Are you withholding information from them out of fear of the repercussions?

yes i dont want to end up in a psych ward forcibly medicated

That’s what I feared, you’re psychotic, potentially dangerous, yet you’ve learnt to be cunning about it. I really hope you reconsider your attitude.

why do u think im dangerous?

Lying to doctors about the kind of extreme paranoid ideation that landed you in hospital in the first place???

1 Like

yeah but i wouldnt hurt anyone