Crystal’s help thread #5

whats wrong w/ being paranoid?

Well, being paranoid is not a good thing Crystal. I don’t know if you want to call your fixation with your mother and friend trying to kill you Paranoia, delusions, intrusive thoughts or whatever but they are definitely not healthy. Whatever the technical term, I wish you could get past them.

i want get rid of them but the meds don’t work…

I know. They seem to help you some though. you don’t talk about the degree of delusions like you use to. I really don’t think they will send you to the psych ward in your current state. If anything they might change your meds. I wish there was something that they could give you to help but I honestly don’t know if there is. You are already on Clozapine…the med of last resort so IDK.

they already sent me to a psych ward when i wasnt even paranoid so uhh

I don’t see the benefit of a psych ward. All they do is change your meds up. They can do that from where you are.

ye i agree with u but they always say its safer to change meds at the ward

1 Like

Well they have not sent you to one in awhile have they? I don’t see anything changing. You have not gotten any worse.

1 Like

ye true

idk if i have gotten any better either though

1 Like

That’s true. Still got those damn thoughts about your mother and friend that we just can’t seem to knock out of you. Meds don’t seem to make a lick of difference on that matter.

1 Like

im becoming convinced its real bc meds dont do anything about it

It’s not real. Meds don’t always fix everything with everybody unfortunately. I have no idea how many people I’ve heard say basically the same thing as “its real bc meds dont do anything about it” on the forum. But it is multiple people. But that logic is not correct. Meds just aren’t 100% effective on everyone.

ok i will trust u

1 Like

im not cunning btw

I’m glad to hear. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are u ok btw? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had an OK day so far, thank you for asking.

1 Like

Will I end up in prison or a forensic ward

I’m aware we’re all different. But being this repetitive is not due to autism. There are quite a few people on here who have autism and they’re not doing what you’re doing. It’s inconsiderate of others too, because you don’t reciprocate and go to other threads because they don’t interest you. If you don’t have any interest in anyone’s life but your own, then that’s really selfish.

i have trouble with my life rn sorry