Crystal’s help thread #5

Why is that psychotic?

this quote is psychotic

“I got a sign from God that I need to be careful because demons are going to kill me. What should I do? I’m scared.”

Thats just intrusive thoughts

No, it’s not Crystal. That is what you call Psychosis. You thought that you received a sign from God that demons were after you. That is not just intrusive thoughts. It’s the very definition of a delusion.

I never was delusional

Ok, well I’m not going to argue back and forth with you on the point but I personally think you admitting that you have had these issues would go along way. Rather than just denying them all the time.

I have tried accepting it but i always end up in a psych ward forcibly medicated

Admitting that you have had delusions in the past will not get you admitted to a psych ward. Is that why you have such a hard time with the truth? Because you are afraid of the psych ward?

yes i hate the ward

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t a real big fan myself either.

So how to avoid getting admitted?

I doubt that they will admit you to the psych ward unless you become unstable for some reason. If you were to stop your meds for example you might have a relapse.

1 Like

Crystal, why do you repeat the same things incessantly? All your posts are the same and there’s thousands of them. I don’t agree that I’m psychotic, but I don’t blow up the forum constantly repeating the same things over and over and over again. And the repetitive threads are not because you’re autistic. There are plenty of autistic people on this site who are not doing what you’re doing

Maybe mood stabilizer? For intrusive thoughts

I want to make sure im not psychotic

I tried an antidepressant and it didnt work

1 Like

I just thought maybe it’ll help with feeling of trauma and anxiety… but antidepressants and stabilizers are different I suppose

1 Like

How to get people to understand that I’m not like them

1 Like

What people and in what way are you not like them?

People like Pianogal

1 Like