Schizophrenia.com

Covid-19 roll call - Have you had it? Poll

Have you contracted Covid-19?
  • Yes, I have had it
  • No, I have not had it
  • Other/I don’t know

0 voters

mom and dad tested positive last november. i had stuffy nose, headache and woke up coughing one day, that was it. i quarantined for 2 weeks but didn’t get tested. and last week i had a runny nose, and once again quarantined 10 days and didn’t get tested for covid. so i honestly don’t know. im assuming i caught covid last november and was mostly asymptomatic, but im not sure.

mom and dad don’t think i’ve had it since i didn’t lose sense of smell or taste like they did.

i cancelled last weeks injection out of abundance of caution but i felt fine last thursday. i rescheduled for this thursday.

1 Like

My husband and I got it last November.

1 Like

I had it in April/may of 2020. The pain in my chest was unreal! And the coughing. I had red eyes, the extreme fatigue, the extreme fever and chills so bad I almost broke my teeth.

Took weeks to get over. I went to the hospital, but they checked my lungs and sent me home.

1 Like

my worst sickness in 4 years is from the past couple weeks which was 6 days of runny nose no fever, i caught from my brother in law in denver staying at his house. i see few people and am not exposed to many germs.

1 Like

My folks had it two months ago pretty bad, but I’m vaxxed, so I didn’t contract it fortunately. I didn’t have a single symptom. I guess the vaccines work pretty well!

1 Like

I never had it but I’m not too worried about it anymore now that I’ve been vaxxed. I know that if I do catch it there is a small chance I could get really sick and die but that would be highly unlikely. I still take precautions though because we haven’t reached herd immunity yet, I wear a mask and have a bottle of hand sanitizer in my minivan.

1 Like

I never get outside and I still got covid. My mother got it from her work, her coworker tested positive, and then she infected us.

1 Like

I might have Covid. I’ve been coughing.

1 Like