Coronavirus

when i really need to touch my face i try and use the back of my hand where i have not touched anything so this is my emergency coping technique for it, i also use the back of my thumb to touch my lips, idk if you would recommend these techniques but i think they might be useful.

2 Likes

Nah. Germs move around on your hands.

2 Likes

The news said that this virus is the worst public health hazard in living memory.

1 Like

thats good to know bc i didnt know that, so just try and wash hands and use sanitiser if you have it, keep hands away from mouth,

2 Likes
1 Like

3rd night in a row I have felt uncomfortably hot. Not full on fever but hot all the same

1 Like

3 people in my state have it now. Two got it from a cruise on the Nile River (this virus seems to teem on cruise ships), and one from traveling to Washington DC. Governor has declared a state of emergency, and the 3 people have been quarantined. I’m not that worried, yet

1 Like

The entire country of Italy is on lockdown now.
My poor cousin!

3 Likes

@anon94176359 you have a long history of psychosomatic symptoms. Take your temperature, but you’re probably just having anxiety.

5 Likes

It’s official I’ll have 15 days without classes…What a bummer, now that I was finally enjoying going to classes and study the best I can this happens, the worst part is that my gym is linked to my university(it’s cheaper for students to go there) will be closed as well :sob: now that I’ve started to have some fitness endurance to endure all the training without much pain this happens…

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

This article calmed me down a bit for some reason

2 Likes

The nurse that treats my Father said that the regular flu is much worse than the Coronavirus.
She blames the media for the panic going around the world right now.

She advises us to keep the television off and to keep our hands clean.

5 Likes

@Wave I was at my psychiatrist today, and asked him about the corona virus. He said the exact same thing… that there are plenty of normal flu viruses that are just as deadly if not moreso. And he stressed that only the elderly are at a real risk.

I honestly think if I got it I’d live through it no problem. I don’t think we have much to worry about. I don’t watch the news too often, it’s stressful, maybe if you are feeling doomsday, you could take a short news break. Just a suggestion, since it works for me.

4 Likes

^^^This is actually really good advice.

Also, a shout out to the medical professionals, first responders, and scientists on the front lines of the coronavirus fight. These people are super heroes in my book.

4 Likes

It does concern me how everything is shutting down due to the virus. I previously said I’m not worried and I am not all that scared for myself even though I have issues that could make me a victim of it. I am fearful for my Mom and other older folks in my family. However I hope that no matter how it plays out though that we can get back to just living again normally. Kids make fun of death on Halloween. It’s a shame we have to forget that dying is just a part of life and there are many things that can kill us. We can’t live like cave people the rest of our lives.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I read that now all EU countries have coronavirus cases. I am a little worried.

2 Likes