Coronavirus

It doesn’t scare me but I understand other people being scared. For some reason it doesn’t scare me

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s not good. No cases in WV so far that I know of

1 Like

It now jumped to 11 cases

2 Likes

Eu sinto Muito (I’m sorry)

2 Likes

No worries, I think the gym is open tho, it was the university activities that were cancelled on the gym campus. So I will avoid the pool in this 2 weeks but I’ll do my training routine in the gym or go to gym classes…

2 Likes
4 Likes

So sad 15544444433

2 Likes

New York State is calling in the National Guard!

3 Likes

How do I get testing for corona virus ?
There are no testing sites in California
Which is really weird

1 Like

10 new cases today, it’s just a matter of time before it gets to my mother and sister

2 Likes

Its not the worst flu in the world, there are worse ones out there, its been blown out of proportion man, i’m sick of hearing about this stupid virus, i am taking precautions but i think its just been blown out of proportion, whats the point of causing such disruption? it doesn’t help.

The way i see it is i am lucky enough to just be alive in the first place,

6 Likes

If my mother and sister get this virus they will die, so don’t tell me it’s not serious

1 Like

You don’t know they’d die. You’re getting yourself worked up over something that is similar to the flu or possibly a bad cold. Most cases are mild.

5 Likes

i’m just saying there are worst viruses out there,

2 Likes

I spoke to my therapist on the phone and she’s open to giving me phone sessions!

Thanks @Moonbeam!

4 Likes

But it’s not like that for people in the vulnerable group. It’s not just a bad flu, it’s pneumonia which leads to even worse complications. 168 people died in Italy today

1 Like

You’re putting them in the grave without having g all the facts, just panic from the media.

Yes vulnerable people can die but with good care they can recover, too. Most people recover. There is no guarantee anyone will die if they get it. You’re panicking and need to calm down before you end up hospitalized. If you end up in the psych ward and they get sick, you’d never forgive yourself for not being there.

So calm down. Breathe.

7 Likes

Thanks @anon4362788, I’ll try :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here is how the CDC says to take care when sick at home with Covid 19

And most cases are mild with even older people recovering at home.

5 Likes

An elderly relative of mine was visited by a friend of theirs. Their friend had a self described “cold” and a cough. To say I’m angry with the stupidity and selfishness of their “friend” is an understatement.

3 Likes