Comfort food for dinner. What are you having?

I’m making a big pan of homemade mac-n-cheese. All browned and bubbly. What are you having?

11 Likes

I am having deli meat and cheese. I serve it with tortillas

3 Likes

I had ice cream because my gums are still sensitive after oral surgery.

I might make some mac and cheese later tonight.

3 Likes

Chicken strips in the oven and fries from the air fryer. We’re trying to eat down as much of what we can in the freezer before the move. The menu is not gonna be so healthy for the next week.

2 Likes

I had sausages with mustard and toasts.

4 Likes

When is the big day?

2 glasses of milk with vitamin powder in it. My appetite is so low ATM.

2 Likes

I had leftover spaghetti my wife made. It was good.

3 Likes

I’m having spaghetti again. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

October 10th. The Missus picked up the keys to the new condo today and checked out her new employer. They were supposed to have a laptop for her to pick up, but they had to take it back for another teacher as they hired twice as many as expected. Online learning demand is exploding. They can’t find enough teachers who can teach online and now there’s an oversupply of less skilled classroom teachers who lack tech chops. Anyhow, they’re hoping to have her new laptop week after next when she officially starts.

3 Likes

Finished off the last of the funeral potatoes. And a hamburger patty.

Yum! I love my homemade Mac and cheese. I had baked chicken and green beans for dinner.

1 Like

I just had a Wal-Mart pizza. Tasted like cardboard but I’m full. Thank heavens.

1 Like

The other day I had a really good burrito. I said it was a tortilla on here then I realised It was actually a burrito. My bad.

Just in case anyone wants to know.

And it was tasty. A bit too tasty imo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.