Coffee: the difference between instant and brewed?

I was just wondering why instant coffee is non effective on me? I haven’t had real coffee yet since I started with the instant.

2 Likes

instant coffee can give you enough caffeine , same as coffee…I just much rather prefer brewed.

I stopped coffee after seeing that it caused me great anxiety. I still drink decaf.

Idk why but instant coffee just doesnt feel like real coffee to me when i have drank it

Instant coffee is the price you pay for rushing!

1 Like

I don’t like instant coffee, it taste not good, brewed coffee has so much more aroma.

In the psychatry we drunk always instant coffee, you can even make that in the evening, horrible.

Instant coffee tastes just terrible!! I always brew mine in a Mr. Coffee dripolator. Wonderful!

I like cafeteria coffee or cappuccino lattes or Frappuccino I don’t like filter coffee for some reason. I can drink instant coffee if it’s made with milk

Instant = Not today Satan!

Brewed = More please.

2 Likes

For instant: put in 8 oz of hot milk. Add a 1/4 tsp of coffee, vomit

For ground: add 8 oz of espresso, 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup, 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, dance a jig

I’m sorry. What was the question?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.