Cheap stimulant for evening that's not caffeine?

I get little depressed and out of energy usually after 5pm and do get only little benefit of exercise in the evening. Is there anything that would help without making me manic or psychotic?
I’m already taking 150mg of suntheanine every day and drink about 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning

What about some tea? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I drink tea but I don’t know what kind of tea would motivate me to do stuff in the evenings.

Wellbutrin could help perhaps, I don’t feel much stimulation from it myself but it is a light stimulant and I don’t get psychotic or manic from it and am on the max dose.

If you mean over the counter stimulant there isn’t much I can recommend besides yerba mate, it’s similar to caffeine but smoother.

2 Likes

My husband has little ginseng shots. He can’t drink caffeine, so he uses ginseng shots for energy.

2 Likes

Ginseng was a good suggestion, theobromine is what makes yerba mate special if you feel like looking into that more.

1 Like

I think ginseng can affect your hormones if used long term.

I wonder if I should eat more protein? I do drink milk glass once a day and have some protein with dinner. I hardly feel hungry so it’s easier to drink something

Really? I didn’t know that. :open_mouth: That’s not good. I’ll look into that.

1 Like

I was told B12 for staying awake. I don’t know about energy.

3 Likes

Another good suggestion that I always forget, look into B vitamins.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s my high dose of invega 234mg but even now at 12:00 I feel weakness in my legs. I didn’t used to have this with previous meds

Do you need that high dose of Invega? I was on that high but moved down to 156 or whatever the orange boxed one is, point being I was on the highest dose but was able to lower it and reduce side effects.

I still get voices from people. I’m considering to try adding amyloban 3399 when I’m sure to have money for it.

chocolate. definitely.

3 Likes

5pm is a normal time to get tired since it’s been a while since you ate and prob have low blood sugar. I’d recommend drinking some fruit juice. It will give you a boost and keep you going till dinner

Used to happen to me all the time

3 Likes

I always thought it was 3 p/m. since we were programmed that way from school as kids.

1 Like

usually I notice if its low blood sugar from shaking but it may be mild one. I’ll try more milk and add fruit juice

Ephedrine is a stimulant. I’m not sure if it is available in the USA but it is in Canada.

green tea, or dates, 1515

1 Like