Celebrating 29 years clean and sober today

Thats amazing nick! thats a mega achievement!

3 Likes

Congrats my friend!

2 Likes

wow that is a huge accomplishment. I just passed 3 years Dec 24. I cant imagine and cant wait till its been 29 years!

2 Likes

5 years is a huge accomplishment too!

2 Likes

@77nick77! You rock! Go, you! You have done it, and you continue to do it! Awesome!

1 Like

That’s incredible good job man

1 Like

nick, you’re the greatest!! really happy for you. and reading your posts is always a wonderful thing.

great news!! kudos!!

hugs to you, Judy

3 Likes

Thanks Judy. Hugs back.

1 Like

Congratulation that is a very good achievement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I learned from a family friend to say

You should be very proud of yourself.

1 Like

Nice going. 1515

1 Like

Awesome Nick! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats Nick!!

I had 6 years sober but it all started up again until a couple of months ago Oct 25 new date

1 Like

I managed to go three days without booze last week, and thought it an achievement that, of course, pales into insignificance.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as an acheivement too small. Growth is growth. One of my favorite quotes says only “be better than you were yesterday.” You lived up to that, and ths in itself is worthy of the highest praise.

3 Likes

That is an amazing achievement. You should be proud. We all are proud as well. Schizophrenia often can cause usage of drugs and alcohol. Keep staying strong.

1 Like

fair play to you @77nick77…do you still go to AA…I went to AA myself and found them to be like a family…very supportive.

2 Likes

Congrats!! 151515

2 Likes

Congrats😊 hugs. 633677544

2 Likes

I’m working to achieve the strength of character I find in you. Awesome.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes