CBD oil calms me and eases my arthritis pain

I just got online and ordered some CBD oil (not from hemp), and I put one dropper full into my coffee cup each morning and it calms and relaxes me as I am full of anxiety on most days. It also eases my arthritis pain and stiffness. It has antipsychotic properties, so, it is good for sz/sza. It has zero THC. It just calms and relaxes me and eases my pain. I can do with that, definitely.

5 Likes

What brand is it? Are you in the UK?

I think @eeee vapes cbd oil in his ecig. Do you notice any side effects?

I expect it is like l theanine but with#out the addiction factor. Have you compared the two @Anonaccount ?

Right now, I’m using CBD Drip Gold Regular Strength. It is for vapes. But, I just put it in my coffee because I am not a vaper. I’m changing brands next time to something just for oral use.

No, I have not tried I theanine.

I’m in Omaha, NE, U.S.A.

The only side effect I get is a little bit of dry mouth. But, that’s just like pot. The good effects are easing of anxiety and calming effects and easing of arthritis pain.

Sounds great. Good discovery.

1 Like

If you ever try the two I’d love to hear if there is any difference between the body relaxing functions. @ me if you ever do please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long do the anti anxiety effects last?

I really don’t know because I haven’t tried it without the aid of Klonipin and meditation, which are also an anti anxiety. I will try it and get back to you.

1 Like

Depression. But the sarcosine I take causes mania so they cancel eachother out. The CBD really helps when I’m in a different environment to not skitz out.

1 Like

Depression

Oh geez. :worried:

CBD has anti psychotic effects.

it totally is nature’s natural anti psychotic. and it actually works unlike pharmasuticals
thc = psychotic
cbd = antipsychotic

it doesn’t completely eliminate the symptoms but it greatly alleviated them to the point you can forget they are there where before they would be crippling

3 Likes

Would have been nice to see just cbd reaction, rather than cbd/thc combo and just thc.

1 Like

Can u get this stuff in Australia?

With the oral Hemp oil CBD, the anti anxiety effects last around twelve hours. You’re supposed to take a dose every twelve hours.

1 Like

I don’t know about Australia. I would Google it.