Cbd is great

I think it’s very relaxing and helps with tummy aches and puts me in a clearer headspace I’m also using it to stop smoking weed cause weed makes me crazy but I got some charlottes web cbd oil it’s great it does have a low thc level but it shouldn’t make you high I also orderd gummies that are coming in from Lazarus naturals many sources told me there great but a more reasonable price

3 Likes

I have tried CBT in several different forms. Drops, under the tongue spray, gummies. It works wonders for my brother-in-law and his arthritis, but doesn’t seem to do anything for me. Maybe it’s because mine is more nerve damage. I’m glad it works for you. I’ve read that it needs a small amount of THC to reap the full benefits of the cbt. One activates the other

2 Likes

I’m glad it helps your brother in law and I’m sorry it hasn’t helped your nerve pain could it possibly be the dose or company and I didn’t know that thank you for sharing that :black_heart:

1 Like

Cbd doesn’t work for me but delta 9 does, since I’m on an AP , weed doesn’t get me high just relaxes me .

2 Likes

It’s good it relaxes you I need to be on a better med to try it out again it has helped at times tho

1 Like

Cannabis causes psychosis.

3 Likes

I agree but the cbd I have has a non psychoactive amount a very small trace of thc

1 Like

Fake joints no effect on me :confused:

CBD never did anything for me unfortunately, aside from taste gross lol. I was so disappointed bc I kept hearing all these things about it being a wonder drug. But literally 0 effect on me. Oh well.

3 Likes

It could be the company I use a high quality brand charlottes web but they are pricey

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.