Cancelling the holiday

I’m not well enough to go now and if I’m not well enough by October I have insurance but I’m not gonna get it all back

1 Like

Going to China means you have to be in pretty good shape. You’re probably doung the right thing.

3 Likes

Hopefully you can go, but best to stay home if your not well

4 Likes

I have not cancelled there’s still time. I guess I have to wait it out with the med adjustment but I’m not going to pressure my brain into feeling well faster as that’s not gonna work.

2 Likes

Plus it would be a different matter if I was going with friends and family. As I will be on my own with a group of strangers I can’t get sick

3 Likes

What are your current symptoms ish?

1 Like

Well kinda hard to explain but will try.

My brain feels so chaotic for the most part of the day. Like I can’t even handle sometimes sitting in the living room with the TV on and my mum watching her iPad and others talking i end up not being able to concentrate and want to get away or if I’m there long enough I want to cry. Cos with that my brain feels like it’s constantly working. My concentration is so bad that as I mentioned before I cannot often understand written instruction I do not even want to attempt to read. It’s frustrating not being able to understand …

I tire myself doing one task cos I’m tired of thinking so tired my brain hurts.

1 Like

Have you had this cluster of symptoms in the past? If so, do you remember what helped you then?

2 Likes

I don’t think I remember it being this bad. Perhaps experienced something similar 7 years back before psychosis. But I wasn’t aware I was Ill

Have you arranged getting back ok abilify?
Maybe that would help.

1 Like

Yes should take another week for the prescription change to reach gp. I have some left from a few months back. Wondering if I should take.

Omg, why is your gp in the loop?
In my country, the pdoc prescribes and I go straight to the pharmacy.

1 Like

Nah doesn’t work like this here. I usually get regular prescriptions from GP. He’s my main contact for all prescriptions. It’s easier so I don’t have to chase for each condition.

1 Like

I don’t chase at all.
When I visit my pdoc, once every 3 months usually, he writes the presciption, I take it and go to the drugstore the next day.
Can’t get any easier than that.
Granted, I am not seeing other doctors for different issues. I am glad for that.

2 Likes

There’s a free service I saw on tv. The pharmacy contacts the gp for me and the prescriptions get delivered free to our door. Think it’s getting amazing.

2 Likes

I know but would be harder in some respects. If I wanted meds delivered to me , it’s easier for pharmacy so they can get from one direct prescriber.

1 Like

But I do wish it was a quick service. Hopefully it will get better

1 Like

I really hope abilify helps you quickly.
Your health comes first, but the trip to china could be a great experience too… :cn:

2 Likes

Yes. It would be amazing. I look forward to it. I think it might be ok to take the left over Abilify she has prescribed it after all. I’ll start tomorrow.

1 Like