Can you send a fax through internet?

I need to fax my family dr referral for a psychiatrist to a particular place my pdoc clinic told me but I don’t have a fax machine. I can’t believe they still use the fax. Is it possible to fax documents using the internet? For free preferabily.

2 Likes

FAX is for grey hairs. Yuck. Sorry man.

3 Likes

wow fax… no email huh? That is nuts.

2 Likes

Please,

I have grey hair and haven’t used a fax since 2005.

These people are like dinosaurs.

4 Likes
1 Like

I just used EasyFax app from playstore on my cellphone and it worked. You just get 2 free pages at first (20 credits) but you can get 2 free credits everytime you watch an ad.

5 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooooof.

Shots fired!

:flushed:

4 Likes

Are you sure they actually meant faxing them to a fax machine?

At work we have a scanner which can scanfax documents to email adresses. Basically means it copies the document and sends it to a email adress. I have hard to believe that someone in business doesen’t have a email adress in 2022.

You can probably acsess such a machine in a library for free or maybe they have a minimal fee of 50 cents or something like that.

Even if you do need to fax it to a fax machine, I think the mentioned machine is capable of doing that as well.

1 Like

They gave me a fax phone number to fax to, not an email address.

1 Like

Old man voice
You know back in my day we used to have to walk down to the post office when we wanted to send a letter. And a stamp would cost a nickle…y’all have it easy with your faxin and your email-what it’s.

1 Like

I fax a lot of things for people at work. Its crazy the places that still want them.

1 Like

I have a 4 in 1 printer, it has a built in fax machine, I’ve used it twice.

1 Like

Car dealerships all have email addresses, yet their salespeople keep faxing me the bills of sale for insurance purposes. Thankfully they arrive to me by email, they’re just really grotty to read.

I don’t think car salespeople are all that bright.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I have to fax something I have called the place I have to fax it to and ask them if I can email it to them.

1 Like

I tried using a fax app before, the recipient never recieved anything. I had to go to shoppers drug mart post office

1 Like

Yea I thought about that, I will call them tomorrow to see if they received it.

1 Like

Watch until the end. :fax: :smile:

2 Likes

I just called them and they did receive it so the app is legit and works.

1 Like

The last fax I sent was like 5 years ago, maybe the apps got better. I was a little nervous/ paranoid about sending the info through a third party app because it had personal info.

1 Like

Fax machines require a land line too.

1 Like