Can you post whats not boring here?

doing things is boring to me … how about you ?

Writing flash cards is boring to me. But, it must get done.

1 Like

hmmm flash cards, i never write on them… what do you write on them ?

Anatomy terms. I have to memorize a whole bunch for my upcoming test on the respiratory system.

4 Likes

Not sure if bored is the right word for me, staying focused on one thing for long periods is very hard for me

4 Likes

Going on a walk is not boring to me. I have a different experience every time. But getting myself out of the house to take a walk is difficult.

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time thinking of what is not boring for me. I can’t really think of anything.

1 Like

Playing video games is not boring.
Hanging out with friends is not boring.
Learning things I’m interested in is not boring.

4 Likes

Hey spooks. Maybe you could draw ?

I like to draw, but I scribble a lot or try new shapes/shades/techniques for practice.

Then try to imagine something cool to draw.

That and listening to music while drawing.

Dancing is not boring for me. I love to dance! Maybe I should go to the club tonight, actually.

2 Likes

Ninja goes dancing
Across the floor
The crowd calls out
The boys want more

7 Likes

For me, boredom is a frame of mind. Sometimes some things bore me, but other times they enthrall me. According to Voltaire, life is either a terror or a bore, and all you can do is cultivate your garden.

2 Likes

yes you are right i need to draw more, i did draw one drawing today, but i dont like my drawings, its very hard to draw nice…my drawing is very low level…i hate to draw, bt i want to get better at drawing, when i draw i just wanna finish my drawing faster, concentrate on a drawing is hard

It just takes a bit of effort.

I draw a lot of stuff I don’t like, but keep at it. It will improve.

2 Likes

i will try to draw 15 % of my day

1 Like

“whats not boring,” eh?

1. playing resident evil with brother.

that’s all I say, lest :triangular_flag_on_post:s

1 Like

I guess this thread just got SirBoringed

3 Likes