Can you handle silence?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

1 Like

I know people who always break the silence cause otherwise they freak.

1 Like

Yes. I prefer silence. I get really overwhelmed with noises.

2 Likes

I’m alone all the time, used to silence

1 Like

Silence is a blessing so I can relax

1 Like

Hmm?.

‘Hello Voices I Come To Speak Again, Is There A Hopeful Hand You Can Lend’?.~ The Orbital Compass.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Someone said he don’t like quite cause it reminded him of death. That is an issue i consider. Sometimes i seek silence cause of the noises in my head and the city. I like the nighttime for that reason.

I don’t like awkward silences; and I’m not one of those people that can go to bed in a silent room, I can’t be left alone with my thoughts :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, i experience spooky silence sometimes myself, but that is just a random perspective. I think cause of some certain movies.

1 Like

I adore solitude and silence. The days when I have nothing to do and nowhere to go are my happiest.

1 Like

yes but nothing beats a great big fart

1 Like

I relish silence. Talking about nothing for hours wears me out quickly.

Good thing I wasn’t born a caveman bc then none of us would be speaking.

-S

1 Like

I like the quiet. I don’t think people who hang out necessarily need to be jabbering all the time to enjoy each others company.
And it’s much easier for me to sleep if it’s quiet.

1 Like

Same here. That kind of thing depends on what you are conditioned to. If you live in a house full of noisy children you probably are going to prefer noise to silence, but if you spend all your time alone you can become conditioned to like silence.

2 Likes

I grew up in a little house with a catholic family. Five kids and three of them were toddlers when I was a teen. I survive on noise. I’ve lived by myself and I’ll leave a television on. Background noise is good!

2 Likes

I like background noise.
TV is on all day.
I’ll leave the cable news on, I sleep with the TV on also.

But there are times when I’ll need silence.

But yeah, background chatter is a must.

1 Like

I always listen to music. It helps me to relax.

1 Like

Yes, caveman don’t have the internet.

Yes, lets meet and be silent together.

1 Like