Can you drink your tapwater? [A Poll]

• Yes, it’s clean enough
  • Yes, but I have to boil it first
  • No, it’s not drinkable

0 voters

Where I am now I can drink my tap water but when I had to live with my uncle a couple of years ago I could not drink the tap water. You couldn’t even brush your teeth with it.

3 Likes

about once a year the lake “turns” and the water is fishy smelling so we drink bottled water a couple weeks… otherwise we refrigerate our tap water…it’s good.

2 Likes

No its all chalky here. Comes off the hills to the north, and knackers your kettle with limescale,

I use a brita filter jug.

5 Likes

Our tap water is clean enough, but it tastes really bad. We use it when cooking, but when drinking water, we have a water dispenser that holds a 5 gallon jug of purified water.

3 Likes

In some of those places where they have been fracking for natural gas the nearby tap water can be ignited with fire as it comes out.

2 Likes

Yeah, I use purified water in my Keurig coffee maker, to prevent mineral buildup.

5 Likes

I put tap water in beakers and put in fridge I’d rather have bottle water but that’s expensive

1 Like

In our first apartment when we first moved to this city in 2013 the tap water smelled bad and tasted bad. My dad had a water filter then we got Culligan water.

1 Like

We have our own well. It’s good.

2 Likes

Yes I do drink the tap water.

1 Like

I drink tapwater occasionally but I much prefer sparkling water <3

2 Likes

Our water tastes like chlorine and bleach. So no go.

1 Like

Our tap water tastes awful, city water :sob: but technically it is safe to drink. I just use a Brita filter pitcher to filer the water and it tastes much better!

2 Likes

I could drink our water, but I’m not going to because I’m a pretty little princess and I like spring water. I pay for it to be delivered so that I will drink enough water.

1 Like

It’s usually safe here. But sometimes the water gets contaminated. Currently there is a E.Coli contamination in another part of my city. I can still drink my water though since it comes from a different source. Also many years ago I remember we had giardia parasites in the water. Many hundred people got very sick before authorities discovered it.

Tapwater is good in England.

1 Like

Yep but its hard to drink it if you think how many people took a dump in it

1 Like

We really shouldn’t drink our tap water.
It’s not the safest.
Although there’s no warnings not to.

We use filtered water from our fridge

2 Likes

I drink our tap water everyday. Our town has excellent water.

2 Likes