Can you cry at all?

Sometimes I feel like Im going to cry and my eyes water a little bit but I cant really produce any real tears I think because of the meds

6 Likes

I last cried when reading a pamphlet talking about how Christians were treated in certain foreign countries. That was a long time ago. I’m not sure if it is the meds either.

1 Like

I cry very easily. An alter of mine struggles to cry though

1 Like

It’s very hard to make me cry. Probably emotional blunting from the illness.

1 Like

I rarely have a tear but I have gotten dry crys if that makes sense

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve dry cried before too.

1 Like

I rarely cry, but when I do it’s pretty intense

1 Like

Any interesting comment. Definitely something I can strongly relate to.It’s been true for a good numbers of years for me. There can be the emotion that indicates tears should flow ,but for some reason, physical or psychological, there is only the slight watering you describe…

1 Like

It takes a lot to produce a tear. I blame meds. I used to be a crier. Now I will feel like I want to cry, like over my daughter or something, but the tears don’t come.

2 Likes

No I don’t cry at all.

1 Like

Hmmm… I felt like crying the other day, but the tears just wouldn’t come.

Must be the meds.

1 Like

I can’t cry more than a few times a year unless a movie strikes a cord or I’m dreaming

1 Like

I was reading “The Hunger Games” for a class at college and I was tired and when Rue died, one tear rolled down my cheek.

1 Like

I sometimes feel like crying but I just can’t. I’m so indifferent, just don’t care. I wish I could cry.

1 Like

I never cried since having meds. Before sz I cried when my uncle died. After sz I couldn’t cry when my grandmother died. Its the meds. When I stopped meds for 1-2 years I was able to cry.

1 Like

Dopamine is required for emotions and meds block it.

i cant cry for some reason havent cried in years!

1 Like

I can cry. I’m a sentimental fool.

1 Like

I wish sometimes i could cry, cause i feel better afterwards. Its like an emotional wash, what i remember last time i cried. Its more likely i get outbursts of laughter.

1 Like

I can cry but usually only when I’m feeling depressed.
I’m not really depressed right now.

2 Likes