Can my body sensations stop one day? Who else?

Ok, so you know that I somatize in my illness :frowning: … A loot… I am still on meds, but the meds never helped my body bad sensations, never and god knows, even my docs know, that I tried…
I was desperate, I was waiting a salvation from somebody else, I was raging, but currently am trying just to distract, to ignore them, to do some things… But the truth is that I am scared and still am getting tired… I have my somatic sensations since kid and that’s why I am scared that it will always be like this…
Who else was having them? What helped you? Did they go away? :slight_smile: I am counting on myself now tbh, but its scary to be alone in this lol… I know believe, that I should ‘‘arrange’’ my thinking in order to be free of this… Basically I work on my thinking, yeap, and doing some activities when I can. The problem is that I do still few, which is scary…
Hugs

wht kind of body sensations do you get?

I have them a bunch… Weakness, tight stomach, pain in my chest( there where should be my emotions I find), shaky extremities by fear etc etc… I also have headaches from too much info etc…

I think they can stop with less meds or lower dose but u need to dscuss that with ur pdoc

and a healthy diet and exercise stuff like that might help

I get weakness too it really ■■■■■■■ sucks but well it could be worse so I have to remain calm

1 Like

then theres talk therapy do you have that in your country that might help?

Ok, thanks!!! :slight_smile: Yeap, in fact I was going really mad on bigger doses and I really tried the aps for 10 years, nothing worked on this in fact… My doc was saying that my sz is mostly with negative symptoms, but I have a bit of paranoia too. I was diagnosed with conversion disorder too…
You know, I sometimes start to drag my feet when I am around my mom, cause I get overwhelmed by so many info and the pressure to be social… I spent the last 20 years in isolation, so it wont be easy I guess. In fact my doc was ok to lower my dose and now I try a lower dose of Zyprexa, yeap. I don’t count on the meds so much for my case anymore… They never helped me to start going out more or smth else :confused:
The problem is, that I somatize since kid and I am scared to be with these body sensations since kiddo… But I guess now I am wiser and willing to fight… But I should change my thinking too, be more positive also… But yeah, before I was attributing those physical symptoms to the sz, but it looks like some other symptom… Maybe for my case, paranoia and anxiety both… I have some ill friends irl and they don’t have physical symptoms…
Do you think, that I can get rid of this, even if I was having this since kiddo? yayk…
And why a lower dose of an ap @anon90843118? Yeah, I went stiffed and very depressed on a bigger ones…

Hey Anna :slight_smile:
well when I was on a big big dose of aripirazole I was basically in the most awful state ive been in out of psychosis. Now that I am on a lower dose it feels a bt better.

that’s why

I mean I can imagine higher amount of chemical med equals higher amount of side effects

so that’s why

hope it helps :hugs: :hugs:

Take care Anna and I really hope you get some talk therapy it will help you maybe.

have you tried talk therapy before??

Oh yeah… My bigger doses of Zyprexa even lifted my delusions, I don’t lie… I couldn’t work on my thinking, I couldn’t move after their take… Now I decided to maybe suffer a bit more, but not be so crazy… I was going crazy on bigger doses, idk why they don’t work on me…
I tried talk therapies in the past and they were always ending by saying, that I should activate myself… My past is hard, but now its behind me… In two words, I should start trying to meet the world, not to hide… The talk therapies always went pushy in the end even for this, so not really a point for me anymore… I am tired of all kind of institutions too…

life is difficult,

good luck Anna :green_heart:

Do you, guys, have an idea why I feel my brain in my head? It feels like I think too much interiorly… Sometimes it cant even stop, its worse in the evenings… But there was no ap which calmed down this suffering tbh… I was never released on my head, on this kind of thinking, not even a sedation on my mind, idk… Should I continue like this? But I often focus on my brain when around people and it gets painful… Believe me, the aps didn’t relieve this, I didn’t have even a sedation, nope… I continue my Zyprexa, but I was wondering if somebody else was having painful brain sensations from the sz?..Maybe I think too much of my symptoms and worry too much, idk…

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.