Can I just say something?

The medication has to be taken every day, with no fail, and the use of pot or other street drugs has to be eliminated. If you don’t see a doctor to cure your voices, you are ■■■■ out of luck. The person subject to voices may be experiencing trauma, and then the voices will double. If you are within your capacity, get help from a doctor.

6 Likes

The hardest thing for me is trying to chat with someone who is still in psychosis. It’s like there’s a wall in front of them. This is exactly how it was for me. I was just overcome with the illness. Afterwords, I kept telling my parents and family, “Why didn’t you tell me I had an illness? Why didn’t you just tell me that it was schizophrenia and I wasn’t really god or I couldn’t read peoples mind? Why didn’t you just tell me!” Their response, everytime, was “we did.”

You have to get on medication to get clarity (for the exreme majority of cases.)

4 Likes

yeah. did you think voices were coming from elsewhere?

So many people are confused. Either some kind of God fix, or gov, or aliens.

be well friend. I have no answers, except I’m 95 percent free from voices with medication, and no street drugs.

4 Likes

I did. I had every delusion and hallucination in the book, plus some. I was really psychotic, twice. (Second time when I went off meds with doctor’s orders to make sure it wasn’t just a psychotic episode.) So yeah we knew after the second break that I definitely have schizophrenia. No street drugs either, nothing at all. I take my meds as prescribed and I’m about 95% free from voices and delusions as well.

3 Likes

I believed my family was trying to drive me crazy so I’d killmyself and they’d be free of me. They kept telling me they loved me but I didn’t believe it. I

Without meds I would be much worse off. My mental “life” is totally different and I am a house person. There is no way I want to go back to that so I’m going to comply with treatment 100%

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.