Came to the ER

My hip and back started to hurt really bad randomly. No lotion or Tylenol was taking away the pain so my mom brought me to the hospital. I’m in so much pain!!!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, I hope you get to feeling better. That happened to me once it turned out to be sciatica. Let us know what the doctor says. Feel better.

1 Like

Yeah the doctor just told me she believes it sciatica to. I’m going to need to go to my primary care doctor to get an MRI

1 Like

Oh crap! That hurts so bad. You can’t move without using those muscles so everything hurts. I’m so sorry honey. It will take a while to work it through, but you will get through it. I promise.

1 Like

Well at least I have y’all for support. Sucks cause I was just about to start going back to the gym since I’ve been absent from it the last 2 weeks

1 Like

Maybe once you get passed the worst your doc can send you to physical therapy and that can get you back in the gym faster. You’re young if I remember right, that will help too. You’ll bounce right back probably. The MRI will tell more of what you’re dealing with.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m 25, I don’t know if i’ll be able to do physical therapy. I don’t have insurance I would have to pay out of pocket

1 Like

omg, you need to get on some kind of insurance somehow. Can you apply for medi-caid or something like that?

I can’t get Medicaid till my disability has been approved or else i’ll Just get denied. So basically i’m Looking at a 6-8 months wait till everything is official

oh no, that’s terrible. This is bad timing. Well illnesses usually are bad timing. I’m sorry honey. Are you at least starting to feel better now?

Yes I am they gave me an injection and a muscle relaxer. It’s starting to help.

3 Likes

that’s good at least

1 Like

Yeah I just wish they would hurry up a bit. It’s 4:15am where I’m at and I haven’t slept all night

1 Like

its 215 here, they’ll get you out of there pretty quick I’m sure

1 Like

I’m so sorry you have to go through this. You might look up some exercises to do for your back on the internet. Also, something that helps me when I have back trouble is Naproxen. It’s the active ingredient in Aleve, but it’s cheaper to buy it generic than in a nationwide brand. It works just as good.

1 Like

I just got out now the doctor prescribed me some pain killers and muscle relaxers.

2 Likes

Than you! I was thinking of looking up some exercises till I can get physical therapy

I hope you sleep well and feel better tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you @Leaf i’ll Let you know how I feel once I wake up. Good night/Mornin!

1 Like

That sucks. I really feel for you. I have sciatica from post laminectomy syndrome and 2 herniated discs w/ fissure on one. I don’t have to go to the ER for the pain, though I will admit to major crying jags from pain every so often, so I can just imagine how awful this must be that you had to go in. That’s seriously rotten stuff. I hope you are able to get in to get all of your medical work done soon. In the meantime, please keep us updated. I know I (and I’m positive others) would like to make sure you are okay and on the road to recovery.

1 Like