Brush With Greatness!

Sometimes I can ,in the mannerisms of a person.

Have you ever just sat down at a park or mall or wherever?

And just watch life in progress around you?

Its a beautiful thing.

Its called people watching.

I donā€™t always do this, though Iā€™m a writer, I like to just eavesdrop, and not stare or be too pried eyed.

I think by looking at our pics, that most of us are not categorized by illness easily.

I hope Iā€™m not.

Life In progress
ā€¦is a great thing to see

Wow :heart_eyes_cat: We had like a whole class dedicated to that woman and her influence. ā€œSexual/Textual politicsā€ was the most important one.

Why do you think that it is so bad to be you?

By the way, Crimby, did she put that guy to shame on his show? Isnā€™t William Buckley a staunch conservative?

You know, petester, Iā€™m not defined by my illness. I accept it totally, but really prefer no labels.

Ok good for you ,nice talking to ya.

Are you leaving now? Iā€™ve got a few more hours before I go to the reading.

Im also waiting for something,you seem very intelligent Daze and I would love to kill time with you.

especially you being a writer which i aspire to.

Well, sometimes I get on my high horse, but usually I like to write funny, or introspective pieces. Thanks though.

Howā€™s the job search coming along?

She was a very nice person once you warmed up to her. She was a little eccentric, but modest and unassuming.

2 Likes

OK Daze lets see your funny.

1 Like

Itā€™s coming baby, just keep holding out for it, itā€™s all a gesture for the absurd.

Kinda like steve martin in the 80ā€™s? Thats cool.

I met Gary Busey in a Universal Studios elevator in the hotel we were staying inā€¦I was 17 and he invited me up to his room with two women that were in the elevator with meā€¦like a total dummy I said I had to check with my aunt first. He said ok and gave me his room numberā€¦she saidā€¦ā€œhell noooo you donā€™tā€ when I came back to our roomā€¦I remember calling his room and he saidā€¦ā€œwell thatā€™s too badā€ā€¦later the next day we got a picture of John Belushi in a rolls royce outside where we were waiting to get on a rideā€¦

1 Like

I meet Danny Bonaduce when I was in LA, drunk on Hollywood Blvd, at a bar.

1 Like

Ive met a lot of famous people.

Met Kevin Bacon - shook his hand and introduced myself.

Met Rob Reiner - very low key kind of guy.

Met various sports stars - Boomer Esiason etcā€¦

1 Like

Well Bill Murrayā€¦ but you all would never believe me anyways.

(My cousin actually did meet him in SxSW in Austin, TX a few years agoā€¦ apparently heā€™s a real douche.)

The only celebreties Iā€™ve ever cared to meet are my musical heroes.

I met Pete Rock and got his autograph while he was in town for a concert, I think about a year or two ago. I also got a fist bump in with T3 of Slum Village when they were here. Got autographed records from Peanut Butter Wolf and Samiyam as well.