BrainVitaminz.com Sarcosine?

Has anyone here tried sarcosine from www.brainvitaminz.com ? ProFrontal is out of stock for the next month and I’m running low on sarcosine so I need something to bridge the gap, I was just wondering what kind of quality the Brainvitaminz stuff is.

Thanks

I ordered my Sarcosine from them and it sure does have an effect on my thinking. I think I notice when it wears off half way through the day. The quality seems good and I just use a spoon to measure with. I also transferred it into a good sealing jar to keep it dry and to get at it easier.

**Just wondering how many grams you guys take to see a difference?
I may order some for my son.

Has it helped? Might get some.

I’m taking antipsychotics and an antidepressant, 4 total. Is 5 total too much? This is why my Dad is considering dumping the idea.

I’ve been taking 1 gram in the morning since 6/29 and I think it helps. After taking 2 g the first day, I noticed increased alertness. I ended up scaling back to 1 g because I got a severe headache.

I ordered some sarcosine from Brainvitaminz about a week ago and haven’t heard from them since, hopefully it’s not a scam. I also ordered some from Smartpowders and that arrived promptly, it definently works but it seems to have a different effect than the ProFrontal sarcosine, I’m not sure why. It doesn’t seem to work as well as the ProFrontal but it will do until the ProFrontal comes back in stock. I plan on ordering a huge stockpile of ProFrontal so this won’t happen again. Don’t wait until you run out to order more!

1 Like

Mine never came. I ended up calling the bank for a refund.

Does ProFrontal’s Sarcosine work better? I’m guessing Smartpowders isn’t that good. I use Smartpowders and I don’t think I’m getting the 30% reduction in symptoms that people say. Maybe it has other ■■■■ in it or it’s inert lol. The only reason why I didn’t get ProFrontal’s version is because of the cost. Smartpowders is much cheaper. If ProFrontal is much better I will get it from there. Let me know. Thanks.

Also, ProFrontal seems more legit. Who knows what’s in Smartpowders Sarcosine. Could be bad.

I did try the Powdercity sarcosine and it worked great, for some reason it was better than the Smartpowders stuff.

maybe its your mail carrier, i got my shipment in 2 weeks

well, I have checked with all national carriers and asked to check by sender, address and addressee, order number, product name, etc., nothing. their verdict is it never came into the country. this is way too long. also, they don’t give you a tracking #… btw, its been a month and no package. and apparently it has not reached any local carrier yet … i will check with the customs tomorrow. the only other legitimate explanation is that it might have been seized by customs. and brainvitaminz ignores emails… so go figure

Are you in Europe?

I am and I am curious if anybody else had a hard time getting it in europe from BV or didn’t get it and what was the reason. i hope they are legit but so far everything suggests they are not

I ordered from supersmart.com, has yet to arrive, but it’s only been a week, they said 10 days.

thanks. Sarcosine 500 mg and they recommend 1,5-3 mg per day. i haven’t seen this website before. I have actually found a bunch of great offers with (inc.free) shipment within the U.S. and no shipment outside of the U.S. dang it.
there is a store on uk amazon that has a good price. i wouldn’t have ordered from BV if I had seen the options in Europe. BrainVitaminz is not a customer-friendly vendor and might even be a scam. i’ll see if there is a better price for europe on the internet and will make another purchase. will just check with the customs tomorrow just to be sure.

I’ll let you know when it arrives, according to the tracker it should arrive today, don’t know if our carriers are that efficient though :slight_smile:

Thanks! I don’t even have a track # from BrainVitaminz…

1 Like

I get monthly shipments of sarcosine from brainvitaminz.com usually arrives in about 4-5 days after ordering.

i’m sorry you had a rough experience with them, sarcosine helps with motivation for me. gets me off my fat but after 1 gram in the morning and 1 gram in the evening

I hadn’t taken sarcosine in a month. I decided to take it today , yep it definitely works. I feel much more alert and focused. I just find after a few weeks of use it doesn’t work as well so I should take a week off every few weeks pretty much

I’ve never had any problems with BrainVitaminz sarcosine - the product seems to work for me and I think its better quality than the smart powders product. If someone in Europe had problem getting it - I suspect its likely a customs or post office issue. I’d contact them at their Customer Service email address if you have any issues: admin@brainvitaminz.com

Other people seem to have no problem with them:

and

and

and