Boobs or butt

What appeals more to u in a girl boobs or butt as a male?

For me it’s the boobs

1 Like

Oy vey…

:expressionless:

8 Likes

Women have brains. They have minds and souls. They are worth much more than their body parts

10 Likes

I know all that but just asking what turns one on

Good grammar. Good spelling.

3 Likes

With this type of thinking no guy will ever fancy me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bit sexist!?? Oh dear.

I hope im not judged on my physical appearance.

You want to adjust your view of women.

(and going by your last post you made - im not surprised your single)

4 Likes

Yeah let’s deny that there is such a thing as physical attraction.

Personally I like butt and boobs and heart and soul and mind, but that’s just me.

1 Like

nothing wrong with this post. People talk this way, why should the internet be a place to mute yourself? Also nowhere does the guy say that women don’t have a brain or a soul. It’s not personally what I want to discuss and have on my internet history, but there’s nothing wrong here, sheesh.

I’m Asexual so idgaf. One day we’ll all be smooth and then the aliens will reveal themselves with the greeting “now you’re truly intelligent and can come play with us”.

1 Like

Yeah - but when was the last time you saw a women post here discussing the size of a mans cock? You dont.

2 Likes

Haha :laughing:. Go ahead and tell the truth!!!

3 Likes

I don’t see why men and women are obliged to feel attracted to similar features.

Thank you

1 Like

I will choose left elbow. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh left elbows

7 Likes

Dangly ear lobes for me, and of course perfect corneas.

3 Likes

That’s straight up savage (my niece was saying that word a few years back, its cool for me to say it right?)

1 Like

theres nothing wrong with being attracted to certain features of women or vice versa. men and women both talk about this stuff all the time. it doesnt make you a weirdo for liking nice bodies and it doesnt mean you only like people because of their looks and dont care about personality etc.

still tho its probably not the best discussion for a schizophrenia forum but more of a thing u talk about with the pals in private

2 Likes

Hi guys I don’t know why we as adults can’t discuss physical attraction.

But if you find the topic indecent I am sorry about that.

I would ask the mods @Ninjastar @anon4362788 to close and delete the topic

I’m OK with it in the sense that you are being honest with what turns you on. I guess that’s just something biological?? Am I right peeps. Idk.

1 Like