What part of the human anatomy catches your eye the most?

I’m interested in the chested. - male and female. When I’m dancing, I really love their chests the most.

2 Likes

The middle toe. :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Did you ever give someone the toe?

1 Like

Seriously though, I don’t know. It’s a package really. Rear end, bosum, legs…it all kind of fits together.

Arms and hands. Don’t even have to be muscular. I just love em.

Can’t stand anyone with a weak handshake tho.

Hairy chests are nice too.

For women, probably their smile. I think women are conditioned to smile too much. They’re always faking it, and it shows.

1 Like

That might actually be kind of hard to do…my toes don’t bend that way…at least not independently…I just tried to do it.

Undoubtedly for me its the a$$.

1 Like

I love a woman with a nice ass

1 Like

Ah! There is where one finds the wallet.

2 Likes

I dont think ive ever seen a wallet on the asses ive been looking at

1 Like

Women tend to have their wallet in their purse. I just love the shape and look of them, I like the feel of them, I like to bend them over, I love doggy style.

1 Like

Legs.

Legs legs legs

@anon84461028 and @Headspark , my tagline isn’t my number one interest anymore (sob). All good things come to an end.

2 Likes

You do realize you just made a joke?

4 Likes

Eyes first and then all of the other facey bits.

3 Likes

Not so much anatomy but I am attracted to people who can manage an intelligent conversation for a few minutes. Male or female.

8 Likes

Brainzzz :brain:

5 Likes

A nice smile, and a good heart. :smile:

4 Likes

I agree, intelligence is very attractive, but I’ve been working under the impression that we are being a little bit superficial in this thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I notice the eyes

3 Likes