Black Eyeliners 🖤

I know most men hate makeup but what do you think about black coloured eyeliners which are very popular.

I don’t think I leave the house without applying makeup, it looks natural though, other than the black thick eyeliner I always apply.

3 Likes

I never go out without my guyliner on

3 Likes

I was sooooo into black eyeliners in my 20’s.
I don’t wear makeup anymore though.

2 Likes

I love it. I have so much makeup. I love applying black eyeliner and mascara, I look sick naturally.

2 Likes

The only makeup I wear is black eye liner. But even that is rare and not nearly as fancy or thick as those pictures.

1 Like

You look sick no matter what! Your so bad :smile:

1 Like

:rofl: is that a good or a bad thing?

3 Likes

Sorry, thought this was the 80’s

4 Likes

I only wear makeup about half the time,

And I’m not super good at it.

I’d love to learn how to do some serious wings with black eyeliner,

Its a sexy look.

2 Likes

Only practice. :slight_smile: I apply it with a brush and paint, much easier but now you can get large marker like pens which have the right tip to just draw it.

1 Like

I have a nice two faced eyeliner pen,

I just only used it a couple times.

Once, it looked terrible,

Another time it looked killer,

But my husband said it made me look different and that he didn’t like it.

If I could just nail the technique, I would rock black eyeliner everyday,

He would just have to cope with his feelings…

2 Likes

well at least he has opinion :joy: most men do not have opinion about this stuff.

My bf goes like ‘you look nice’ or do whatever you like.

One day I will really do what I like :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of those wings, but I googled black eyeliner and I love the more natural look! But in my opinion, if you want to go with wings, you should make it more extravagant. Some jewelry or colors to match it. The girls in your pictures are beautiful, but it’s sort of half-way extravagant and half-way natural. I love natural, and I love extravagant, but that’s not a great way to combine them.

3 Likes

I checked my pictures and it seems in all of my pictures I have natural look + a winged eyeliner.

The pictures do not show the makeup well other than the black ink.

If I want to do an extravagant look, I would go for full eye makeup with colors + add an eyeliner on top and bottom.

Black eyeliner has always been for a daily use. Just eyeliner in general.

But I agree, now this year for everyday look, I am applying much softer eyeliner still winged but much shorter, it looks natural .

1 Like

Mila Kunis knows what I’m talking about.

Also, these.

2 Likes

woo hoo Mila Kunis

2 Likes

Varg_photo

Halloween goal this year it will be more makeup than ive ever worn.thats mostly just black eyeliner right?. i did do the black eyeliner death metal look before… with black thong eye patch… to a concert…

2 Likes

I love black eyeliner.

1 Like

I like little to no makeup on women.
The Natural look is always in.

2 Likes

I am similar to a cave man… eye liner was made to paint on caves. Come here and I’ll put some mashed flower petals on your face.

2 Likes