Big groups and small groups

Does anyone find they struggle in big group settings.? I just sit in the corner… smaller groups are fine though… i feel comfortable…

Big groups are just many small groups!

I love a good family gathering. I feel at home and I chat to anyone and try to find everyone in a night!

Even things like cricket functions…I’m usually drinking but I’ll talk to everyone I like…that is a busy night!

Break it down. With individuals it’s what you remember. Ahh you like this…you are interested in that! It’s work but it’s ultimately worth it.

Don’t be afraid…learn to revel in the situation!

1 Like

I would not say afraid but super uncomfortable…and awkward…

I don’t do too well in big groups. My family recently had a gathering. It was fun but near the beginning I felt out of place.

1 Like

family is ok but strangers or work colleaguess… AWKS!!!

1 Like

@anon80629714 did you mean groups on this forum ? I clicked on groups option and it says “no visible groups” or something similar. Who are or has a group on this site? i’m curious…

1 Like

this forum is fine… ia m talking about real life…

1 Like

Yes I have social anxiety so that doesn’t work for me. Which is terrible because all my career prospects involve groupwork and public speaking…

1 Like

I find it hard in big groups because I can sometimes hear their thoughts and my mind gets jumbled up.

1 Like

I prefer very small groups, those with only 1 person: myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like