Beware...love scams

My psych clinic just notified me I am negative for Covid.

The guy that was trying to scam me accessed the contacts on my phone. I can’t use my phone now as my sister told me it’s probably been hacked. My sister told me he’s probably operating in Nigeria as that’s were most of the love scams come from.

Anyway I have a big mess. I’m going to have to change all my passwords…

3 Likes

My schizophrenia.com account is probably intact though. I have a weird password on it that is the same as my other passwords

Nothing good comes from a Nigerian prince. Just like 30 day fiance

1 Like

This guy said the was in a neighboring city here in Arkansas. Thanks for the reply.

Is this the guy who you were going to marry? I thought you said you knew him irl.

1 Like

No I was just supposed to meet him this weekend. That’s when he tried to pump my debit card number and bank account information out of me. Yes I thought I was going to marry him.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @anon54988740. Glad you didn’t end up getting scammed, at least.

1 Like

You had a lucky escape…

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful @Aziz @anon9798425 @Jeffmcguire

3 Likes

I’m sorry @anon54988740
But yeah you got lucky.

1 Like

I’m sorry @anon54988740 .

1 Like

Thanks @Wave @Bowens

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. But the good news is you got wise and protected yourself

1 Like

I keep receiving scam emails saying that I inherited 10 million dollar from a Nigerian prince and that I need to pay 2000$ in fees to receive my money lol

1 Like

Sounds like a hell of a deal @Aziz . How can you pass that up? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.