Best Xbox one games

I’m stopping at disc replay after work and was wondering if anyone had any hidden gems to suggest

What kind of games do you like?

Fps, RPGs, sports. Pretty much anything.

I like horror games like dying light and evil within.

1 Like

Have you played Resident Evil? Resident Evil 2 Remake is a good starting point. Or RE 7 if you prefer FPS.

1 Like

Ok. If they have it. I just need options because I’m only going in for 1 or 2 titles but they might not have them now. I’m looking for mad max and final fantasy vii chronicles. I will look if they had resident evil. I heard they took a bunch of stuff out of the 2 remake. Like the story is shorter and less puzzles

Off the bat I’m thinking Skyrim, Fallout 4, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, Valheim, Halo Infinite multiplayer, Dead Rising 1 or 2, Subnautica, all Saints Row games EXCEPT the newest one. Do you have gamepass?

I like Halo Infinite multiplayer for FPS and Skyrim/Fallout 4 for RPGs. I don’t play sports games cuz I hate EA. Only sports game I own is Mutant Football League and that is kind of a joke game lol… but it is fun.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard that but it’s still a long game. 3 Remake is the shortest and kinda disappointing. Never played the originals they were a bit before my time.

1 Like

FIFA. Then again, soccer is by far my favorite sport, so I might be biased.

2 Likes

Gamepass is a really good value unless you absolutely must own the game permanently… like if you’re a collector or something. Lots of games stay on gamepass for a year or more, and some first party titles never leave. Gamepass Ultimate includes EA play which means star wars and sports games.

1 Like

Speaking of Star Wars, I really liked both Battlefront games.

1 Like

Halo 3 is my favorite of all time, though.

1 Like

Why not? Mr Zombie plays it occasionally. I don’t watch it that often. I used to watch 3 a lot.

8 second most of your suggestions. Subnautica is really cool. My son loves it.

1 Like

I actually like the newest one, but since most people didn’t like it I assumed I shouldn’t necessarily suggest it. I think people just feel like its humor is corny.

2 and 3 were sooooo good because of the British guy voice I used for my custom Boss… he was so entertaining to listen to! I never got to 4 so I don’t know if the same voice actors are used there.

Subnautica is terrifying, and has scared me worse than any Resident Evil game ever has. I’m so scared of the game’s final area and some of its larger creatures that I honestly can’t finish it because of anxiety!

I think the game exposed some thalassophobia on my part. It also is only 30 bucks and if you finish it there’s a sequel, although I haven’t touched that one yet.

2 Likes

Totally agree. If you aren’t prepared for so.e things, it’ll scarethe heck put of you. Even prepared, it’s scary!

2 Likes

This game seems very interesting thanks for sharing it.

I like battlefield 2042

I could never pass battlefield 4, the tank mission was too hard. :melting_face:

1 Like

I never completed bf4. Just played the online. 2042 is online only too. I still really like it though.

1 Like

I have gamepass. I just like looking for hard copy deals. A few weeks ago I got cyberpunk 2077 for 2.99. I tried to message earlier but for some reason the people who run this site feel schizophrenics should be limited to how many times they can talk to people a day. I guess I reached the limit yesterday and had to wait 24 hours. I ended up getting resident evil 2 for $12 and then when I got home I bought the Arkham series for $9. All the games look amazing on my series x. I actually got the series x version of resident evil 2 for free. I bought the one version.