Best way to spend your time

Instead of listening to my voices what is the best way to spend my time. It has been really difficult for me, my mind is preoccupied with thoughts I don’t want to have. Have the same group of people putting me down.

2 Likes

I recommend you see a P’Doc or get the er and ask questions about this . they should be able to help you get things under control for yourself.

1 Like

when you have voices your brain is in bad condition. The best thing you can do is to increase the dose of the med or to change med. So tell you pdoc and make an adjustment to your med. After that you will regain the peace of mind and can enjoy your life.

2 Likes

Go to see your psychiatrist about your voices, please. The doctor may be able to help you.

2 Likes

If you are struggling you could ask your pdoc about day treatment while they find the right therapy.

1 Like

For me distraction works. Listening to music and getting lost in a project or some art. Also, going for a walk with music.
TV and electronic distractions are a bad idea.
Talking to supportive people, even just on the phone, can be a good one, too. But I know from experience, that this isn’t always easy to do.

Are you currently taking medication?

2 Likes

Listening to relaxing music.

1 Like

Here is one way to spend some time: I sit at a desk with pen and paper and jot notes as I am thinking. Then after a while I write about my thoughts to someone close.

3 Likes

I say spend it as you want to. Afterall, all said and done, this is your life. enjoy it if you can.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.