Been having burning smells again but I think they are real life smells from the workmen next door

I wasn’t sure if I was hallucinating or not. So I closed the window - now no smells

That’s annoying hey, when we can’t trust our own senses. I have had smell hallucinations too and it makes me second guess if I get a random strong smell

1 Like

I had that from the raving prat downstairs yesterday. Set off the fire alarms and it stunk of burnt fat. At least i knew it wasnt it my head lol. Idiot got carted off in an ambulance last night after screaming blue murder in the communal hallways saying he was going to die.

Normally i would be more sympathetic to those with MH problems - but it was obvious he was off his face on vodka.

He wont be here long - three of us have already complained and hes still on an introductory Tenancy.
Anyways - at least you figured out where the smell came from!

Hope you have a nice day/evening. Rog.

1 Like

That is exactly it. Plus you can’t just ignore a burning smell just in the chance it’s actually real. Sucks

1 Like

Hey rog. I am glad your housing people take your opinions as neighbours seriously. Round here is virtually impossible to get the council to respond

1 Like

Yeah they are pretty damn hot on it here as regards to anti-social behaviour. Council propertys are at a premium here on the South coast. Thats why your on probation for the first year of getting one - so they can throw you out with 2 months notice if you become bloody annoying.

Mines a secure tenancy - so ive got my flat for life. Most likely snuff it within these walls lol.

1 Like

How is Percy the ■■■■■ cat?

Sorry the word got censored was p-u-s-s-y. Got caught up in the filter lol

1 Like

Hhahaa - wondered why that got censored. Thought you was swearing at my cat! lol.

Hes fine. He usually sits on the arm of the sofa beside me dozing most days.
Been a few days since i took him out on the leash. If it dont rain - maybe i will
take him out for a nosey later…

Keep meaning to get a scratching pole cos hes wrecked the bottom of the sofa
with his claws lol.

1 Like

Yeah cats love sofas. I think he would enjoy a wee walk later on. Glad you have got a good mate.

1 Like

Yeah i probably will. The weathers a bit hit and miss here, not sure he would like it getting wet tho,
All the little ones absolutley adore him in town when i got him on a lead.

3 legged cat on a leash in the middle of town tends to get a bit of attention here lol.

1 Like

Is he a sociable cat? My old cat was as friendly as a dog

1 Like

Yeah he is quite the lovable boy - he soon purrs when the toddlers in town want to stroke him,
think hes a bit of a sensitive soul tho - his back arches when there is loud noises. Poor thing hid under the bed yesterday when the fire alarms went off.

1 Like

Yeah that would be hard for him - alarms going off. Do folk set off fireworks where you live?

1 Like

Not usually - only when Bognor Birdman was going on, and of course Xmas and new year. Sometimes get a few around Easter as well. I think the bylaws here prohibit it after 10pm - unless its a bank or national holiday.

1 Like

Yeah my cat hated loud noises. Have you got flea stuff for him in case he picks some up when he goes for a walk

1 Like

Oh yeah - hes had the Drontol drops on the back of the neck for fleas. He was neutered for me as well by the PDSA before i got him.

1 Like

Yeah we always neutered our tomcats too. Sounds like you have a good buddy in Percy.

1 Like

Yeah hes my special little boy. Me and him are gonna grow old together. Actually considered getting another cat for him for company - but decided againest it. I think he will be happier being lord of the manor on his own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah is a risk getting two cats. You just don’t know if they will get along. So I suppose if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

1 Like