Becoming more conservative

I’ve become more open-minded on some things, but I’ve also learnt to see things from several views, not just my own or the politically correct one.

I’ve also learnt to pick my battles.

Teens and people in their early 20’s are really aggressive and borderline militant, trying to fight every cause at once and rearrange the world.

I’m 31, and I learnt the hard way that fighing every battle, raising every issue, will absolutely burn you out, as well as those around you.

1 Like

Biological changes made me ditch the more conservative provincial party I used to belong to and join the more progressive one?

1 Like

In all fairness, I don’t mean conservative in the political sense.

No, I’m not talking about your specific actions or beliefs, but your personality. Given how overwhelmingly genetic major personality traits like openness are, biology is a plausible culprit here.

1 Like

Everyone my age is a ■■■■■■■ radical and the all think youre evil if youre not crazier than them.

1 Like

It’s like everyone is in a contest to see who can have the most delusional beliefs, because apparently that’s cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.