Back to grim reality after tomorrow

It’s a self perpetuating system of discrimination that makes us disconnected from our peers and all alone

Other people couldn’t give a ■■■■ and having Schizophrenia means they don’t even more

I am sick and tired and to be honest, I have little fight left in me

@Ninjastar I will not murder anyone but myself

Sorry if I have let people down

@firemonkey

I struggle reading things like that. I have many of the symptoms

I am already diagnosed additionally with autism and I don’t want anymore diagnoses as I am already taking too much meds

My pdoc only knows me over the phone and I doubt he would pick up on any of this

Is it the reduction of Diazepam perhaps? I have gone from 30mg a day to 10mg and when I went even lower than 10mg I felt awful

I will try and call someone today

2 Likes

I have been in a prison mental health ward

It took a month to be let out on appeal and put in a community hospital for treatment

Sometimes it’s a kindness to put down a dog.

Why can I not be put down?

I feel the same way its unfair that animals can be put down but people can’t

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

2 Likes

Talking to people doesn’t help

Unless I am in the middle of overdosing or tell them I have plans they will ignore me just like the NHS

Cold turkey is the worst thing you can do. It won’t help long term and long term is what matters.

1 Like

But you do have plans.

Hi Im 31 and I also have dealt with paranoid schizophrenia. I hope that u are able to find someone to relate to or if u need support u shouldn’t be afraid to reach out. Giving up/is not the solution. You’re a beautiful person and I am sure no one wants to lose you.

But until it’s implemented it’s theoretical

I have tried for years

To be honest I am getting kinda sick of dealing with all that’s going on back home

I just don’t see why I have to stick around when I am going to expire anyway at some point

I think when you had your IT job you were more stable. When you were not reducing your meds you were also more stable. The job and medications held your life together. However, you since left your IT job and reduced your meds causing this drastic deteroriation. You are about to go to school for mental health nurse. That will give structure and meaning to your life. It is something to look forward to. Hang in there until your school starts and I suspect you will feel better.

I have deferred the course for a year as I had people telling me I wouldn’t hack it. Plus everything is now online for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19

This was true until the company was bought out and became less supportive

I just tried talking to my case manager and as usual he barely listened to me and just talked at me

What is the use in even trying when you’re constantly ignored unless your acute

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.