Autograph requests to stars

Used to write out to my favourite actors many years ago. Thinking to do it again to get autographs. I threw the old ones out but I want to restart.

2 Likes

Are you fan of my show?
Do you want an autograph?

1 Like

Are you ok @Om_Sadasiva ?

2 Likes

Not so much. i was kidding, though. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No and no. No idea who you actually are.

3 Likes

I was kidding , man. Im trying to laugh at my delusion

1 Like

Thank heavens for that phew :disappointed_relieved:

When I was little, I tried to trick my dad by writing a contract stating he had to be nice to me and read me as many bedtime stories as I’d want every day. I folded the paper so you could only see the signature line, and told him he was my hero and I wanted his autograph.
It didn’t work :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

haha, i’ve signed one autograph in my life. when i played basketball in high school some little kid who came to the games and liked me wanted my autograph. it happened while i was getting my hair cut haha.

personally the only autograph i want is from pete rose! the disgraced baseball player, he charges money for his autograph i heard. that is how he supports himself. it’s not a rare autograph haha.

2 Likes

I’ve sent Eminem a letter to give me an autograph… I was stan

1 Like

I’ve sent one to rowan Atkinson Ed Sheehan and Patricia routledge and jk Rowling

1 Like

haha. good interview. classic pete rose. supposedly he is signing autographs now that say “i bet on baseball” haha. but that is nothing compared to the local rumors that he was having sex with 16 year old girls when he was a ballplayer. on second thought i don’t want his autograph, because of the sex thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.