Apple finally announces a new iPhone SE

4 Likes

Nope Go Android :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally. This is the phone I’ll be getting.

2 Likes

So they’re calling it the iPhone se? LAME

I already have an iPhone se and it’s an entirely different phone.

New phones should get new names IMO

3 Likes

Yeah the new iPhone SE is more aligned with the iPhone 8 than the original SE which was a lot smaller.
I don’t know why Apple kept the SE name?

2 Likes

I’m holding out for the new Samsung Galaxy Note. :service_dog::service_dog::service_dog:

1 Like
1 Like

The new iPhone SE body is a recycled iPhone 6s, 7, 8 body as well as recycled buttons, cameras, LCD screens and what not. The only new components are the A13 processor, Storage memory of up to 256GB and the battery.

I still think that the 11 is too big.
The SE is the perfect size.

I can’t decide if I’ll be getting the new SE or if I should keep my trusty iPhone 6S.
I don’t like the fact that the SE doesn’t have a headphone jack.

I think that I’ll keep my 6S till it breaks.

1 Like

Android has some great options. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you have airpods ? I’m thinking of getting them as a birthday present for my brother. He has an iphone without a headphone jack.

1 Like

No my iPhone utilizes a headphone jack but I’ll look into AirPods if I get the new SE.

1 Like

Why do so many iPhones have broken screens? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I just ordered the new iPhone SE.
It’s Red and is 128 gb.

Can’t wait till it arrives!

2 Likes

Its battery really sucks, 1800mah.
My cheap chinese phone is 6200mah and my Google Pixel 2 XL is 3600mah.

https://m.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_se_(2020)-10170.php

Should of went Android :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If I had to get an iPhone I would get one with at least 3000mah battery.

That is a small battery :bird::bird::bird:

2 Likes

I like big screens in phones, my chinese phone is 6.53" and my Google Pixel 2 XL is 6". I use it to watch videos and movies.

1 Like