App for Schizophrenia.com Forum Available Now

Folks - try out the Discourse smartphone/tablet app for better notifications of new messages, etc… Available for Android and Apple devices/phones:

Just download and then add the Schizophrenia.com forum to the app. When you open the new app, click the “Add forum” button and type in this is the address of the forum:

forum.schizophrenia.com

The application provides:

• Real time push notifications for officially hosted Discourse forums
  • At a glance tell how many unread/new topics your forums have by looking at the app icon
  • A central spot to view all notifications, unread counts and new counts
  • Uses Google Chrome as the website browser, no need to log in again

For Android Phone and Tablet users, Click on the link below where it says "play.google.com"

or for iPhone and iPad users:

Let me know if you have any issues

15 Likes

i don’t cope well with change…i don’t know how i will handle having this…

I don’t know what this is or how to use it

Posting off the app.
Easy as =]

1 Like

Just download and then add the Schizophrenia.com forum to the app. This is the address of the forum:

forum.schizophrenia.com

The application provides:

• Real time push notifications for officially hosted Discourse forums
  • At a glance tell how many unread/new topics your forums have by looking at the app icon
  • A central spot to view all notifications, unread counts and new counts
  • Uses Google Chrome as the website browser, no need to log in again

Great to hear. Let us know what you think of it.

I’m using it now, too - it seems to be a Chrome based browser - no real difference to the mobile site that I can see.

3 Likes

It’s too complicated. I’m still trying to figure out the toaster I got last year for my birthday.

8 Likes

I was going to try it, tried to download discourse, but my phone (iPhone 4) is too outdated to download/use that app. Sigh, I need a new phone.

1 Like

I like this app :slight_smile:

@SzAdmin ,

Will we be employing the long-form chat room in the near future?

2 Likes

A chat room would be fun

9 Likes

It’s there any difference than just using chrome? I don’t see any difference.

1 Like

Is there a list of other forums available through the Discourse app? No, I guess not. It’s just a way to open your browser.

This is great. I might use it.

I want to thank Admin. for making this website app. It’s wonderful to have it on my phone!

3 Likes

Just downloaded it! I am so happy. Was telling my husband last week that I wish there was an app. :grinning:

4 Likes

@SzAdmin how to download it…?? Can u teach me bro…???

1 Like

@far_cry0 Go to the SzAdmin first post and click on play.google.com well not this link I gave you. Just scroll to the top of this thread and you will find it there. Good luck friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes