Apology For My Erratic Behaviour

I’m wondering if I’m on the Bipolar spectrum instead of schizophrenic.

I have the ‘delusions of reference’ and ‘delusions of persecution’, and yet I’m up and down like a yo-yo. Yesterday I felt the world was crashing down all around me, and today I feel nothing.

I’m getting highs and lows each day. At any rate, thanks all for being patient with me while my mind tries to sort all of this out.

:+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been pretty bizarre too. I’m doing better now that I slept all Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

I slept for 18 hours the other day…I’m on 10mg of Olanzapine and dang it makes me tired.

2 Likes

It’s like one day I am right as rain, and the next I’m totally unhinged. I can’t for the life of me figure this one out.

Tomorrow I may go nuts again.

1 Like

I started having problems sleeping after switching to Abilify last summer. I used to be on Olanzapine too. It was very sedating. My mood swings went away on the Abilify. I’m diagnosed SzA.

1 Like

I’m on Abilify injections every 3 weeks as well, supplemented now with Olanzapine.

1 Like

So far I’ve only needed one AP. Right now I’m having the occasional hallucination and some paranoia.

1 Like

No problem @anon39054230 . We are all mad here :crazy_face:

1 Like

Same here Patrick.

1 Like

It really is kind of a cool forum in that respect.

You can make a giant fool out of yourself on a daily basis, and most people understand and don’t hold grudges.

1 Like

I think we have all been there.

1 Like

I’m just happy that I haven’t been to the psych ward since the Fall of 2008.

1 Like

I’ve been committed to the Psyche Ward 5 times I believe. I went to Emergency a few days ago and was sent home with Olanzapine as I was deemed not a threat to myself or others.

The doctor did ask me if there were any guns in my house. I thought that was a strange comment…as I’ve never fired a gun in my whole life.

2 Likes

I 've been something around 5 or 6 times but I lost count. Everytime I’ve been to the ER I was admitted.

1 Like

I think I’ve been committed 4 times and also was sent to a group home/institution once

2 Likes

When I was homeless I was in transitional housing with four or five other guys. Maybe some like a group home? When my disability came through, my case manager rented the apartment I currently live in.

2 Likes

The place I was in was for like 50 or more “clients”. https://www.rehab.com/prairie-view-management/6648003-r#reviews

It was called “Prairie View”

You could leave whenever you wanted on foot but it was out in the middle of nowhere.

3 Likes

The place I stayed in was in North Little Rock, close to the bus stop. But I had my car back then.

2 Likes

I’ve found this always a community of kindness. That is nice for strangers. Sure. Not everyone finds their peace here but that is usually due to their problems than that of others.

I always know your doing poorly when you start posting song links that don’t really make sense. I’m sure they do to you but I find that something you’ve done over the years you’ve been here.

We all have our tells. Otherwise we’d be good poker players. :slight_smile: . I hope your on the improve and have a good day tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone.

Your handle for some reason reminds me of the name of a Spaceship. I keep half expecting you to fly around the world and pick each one of us up and take us to the promised land. :wink:

1 Like