Anyone’s eyesight get really bad at the end of the day?

Is like I get tired eyes

4 Likes

My reading comprehension goes down the tube later in the day.

2 Likes

My eyes go in and out of being blurry up close. Right now it’s blurry.

2 Likes

Late night diabetes from evening sugary snack a Roos and antipsychotics that promote it. Overfatigued eyes glued shut from sugar. Yeah I’ve heard of that.

1 Like

I think that APs have made my eyesight blurry.
I wear glasses when I leave the house.

2 Likes

Task-related blur. It is possible that you are doing something such as using a computer or smart phone/tablet that causes you to become so engrossed in what you are looking at that you forget to blink and your eyes are drying out and then getting blurry. Try looking up in the distance periodically or making more frequent blinks while reading. The use of artificial tears may help as well. You also may need glasses.

2 Likes

I found using a desktop computer made my eyes blurry and dry. Funnily enough I don’t get the same thing with a laptop.

1 Like
  1. Your vision doesn’t really go gradually. It goes in jump steps. I like this thread because it reminds me I need some new glasses! I need them pretty constantly now to read and I’m really noticing I’m losing a lot of sight quickly!
2 Likes

I need glasses for distance but so far I am lucky when it comes to reading. I can always read the smallest print they give you to read at the opticians .

2 Likes

I’m having trouble reading my small iphone SE. I’m reluctant to turn up the text because I’m living in denial! Time for some new glasses1

2 Likes

I get tired eyes and blurry vision by the end of the day, but I feel really fatigued all the time anyway. Maybe meds related?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.