Anyone likes law of attraction?

Anyone likes law of attraction ?

1 Like

what do you mean??

doesn’t work man

It’s bogus new age stuff.

3 Likes

I want to try it . What does it mean bogus ?

Bogus means that it’s fake. It doesn’t work.

I was into all that new age stuff in the 90s. I think it’s more harmful than helpful.

3 Likes

But I don’t have will power to visualise in detail what life I want

Why can it be harmful

Rather than actually doing something practical to improve your situation you just spend time wishing for stuff.

3 Likes

:smiley: lol 15 charecters

1 Like

But how you for example try to pick up or find girls if you are awkward in it

1 Like

You have to change your thoughts first , then it will be easy

2 Likes

It’s ■■■■■■■■ to do stuff better to meditate

I visualised being cured of my brain injury constantly enough to give me hope of being normal, which helped me find various treatments, like ionized water and a good diet, that are making a big difference. I now have extended periods of normalcy where before I only had chronic pain and symptoms.

It depends. A lot of law of attraction happens when you feel happy and good with yourself. Accordingly to Julien Blanc, if your subconscious has a lot of crap, you can’t use law of attraction properly for your benefit.

Anyway, having good thoughts and acting on them is far better than doing nothing.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with visualizing what you want. Just make sure to take steps to achieve it as well.

1 Like

Julien Blanc did a lot of stupid things when he wanted to make fun of some stuff related to sexual abuse and women. The media scandal was bad for him. He even got fat. But now he’s okay (and feel regret for what he did) and is releasing more of his programs. Programs that even women apply. I wouldn’t feel like vomiting when I hear his name.

he describes himself in Tokyo “romping through the streets” and “grabbing women” whilst shoving their faces in his crotch, saying “Pikachu”. Footage is shown of Blanc committing the described actions and kissing women aggressively.

This is not someone you want to emulate. He probably gave several women PTSD.

4 Likes

At least he admits he was in a low-level mentality. He admits his mistakes during his new releases. Insisting that he’s a bad person is kind like hunting witches. I think it’s groupthinking.

And no, I had several traumas during my childhood and I don’t blame people for my PTSD. It’s victim mentality.