Anyone here take CBD?

Since I can’t have Clonazepam I’m thinking as a supplement CBD. I’m probably wrong on to post. Anyone take it?

1 Like

I use CBD in conjunction with my PRN (Ativan). But I smoke the flower, which has the best effects I’ve found. Gummies. tinctures, capsules, etc. are all fine, but not as effective as smoking/vaping the flower.

2 Likes

I tried - someone on here suggested. I liked how it worked for my anxiety but I hate the taste / smoke.

1 Like

What @Tulane said

1 Like

I’m tired of anxiety. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

I’d say CBD hemp flower works wonders for anxiety, stress, mood, minor aches and pains, and just overall feelings of happiness. What I’ve found, in my experience, is that it doesn’t help with paranoia, hallucinations, and delusions. Now it won’t make you paranoid or delusional, it just doesn’t help with those symptoms if you are having them.

One of the aspects I like about the hemp flower, is that I’ll smoke some in the morning, and feel great the rest of the day. It just helps my mood so much. Hope this helps. I would ask your pdoc about it before using, though. My pdoc is cool with it

1 Like

Just got back from getting CBD. I feel calm now. No more anxiety. I see.im just trying to shake the sadness.

1 Like

I’m paranoid of the govt. So I’m gonna shut face.

What is CBD? It sounds like a wonder drug. I think I heard it interferes with aps. Is it Pot?

1 Like

Tulane knows more than I do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.