Anyone here not like eating in company?

I’m OK with my family but I really get the shakes in front of strangers. Anyone else get this?

1 Like

Eating alone is a sign of addiction. No bars pigging out, no hands eating and make a mess, at least from my point of view. Just like with other drugs, if you don’t want to share or be social when using, you’re probably an addict whether it be alcohal or sugar.

I didn’t see it that way. Food for thought.

Ya, lol it’s my hypothesis since they say sugar can be as addictive in damageing as cocaine in certain high amounts.

1 Like

Sugar is addictive and when you go on a diet you feel crap for the first few days - but once it’s out of your system, or nearly out, you do feel better without it.

1 Like

I have a problem with being served food. I start thinking something is wrong with it and sometimes have to force myself to eat it.

1 Like

Ya, I try to go without but its to addictive for me, I just try to limit how much sugar I consume.:birthday::cake::cookie::doughnut::lollipop::candy::shaved_ice::ice_cream::icecream:

1 Like

I feel a 10-20% increase in mental discomfort when eating around other people. I can’t make the pain disappear in my head, though, regardless of what I do for coping mechanisms. Pharmaceuticals didn’t help either, not even over-the-counter pain-killers.

I really feel for people that have pains in their legs or other body parts. Pain is just flat-out ridiculous. I’m not sure why there is so much physical pain involved in creation. Staying bed ridden is my only real option and it feels like such a cop-out; but yeah I’m all off-topic here… :hatching_chick:

1 Like

The sound of other people eating drives me crazy. Mouth noises in general. I’m weird about kissing too. I’d MUCH rather her bite my lip than stick her tongue down my throat.

2 Likes

The chance would be a fine thing lol!

1 Like

Careful, I leave marks :wink:

OK I take my teeth out then lol!

1 Like

dying

1 Like

I feel paranoid when I eat with others, except for my parents.

I have a fixed fear that others could tamper with my food - I don’t eat in restaurants.

2 Likes

yes…but has got better over the years :wink:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Yes. I’d much prefer to eat alone

3 Likes

Well there is your problem. She isn’t supposed to stick it all the way down your throat. You guys are doing it wrong.

3 Likes

I figured something wasn’t right! Thanks for clearing that up. :smile:

I think I am eating them. Am I a cannibal? Are they heavenly wafers? I bear the discomfort and plunge onwards. Also, I dislike making conversation while eating. I don’t eat in restaurants because of the uncertain quality of the food and the noise. At home, I can prepare and eat what I like in silence.