Anyone here drink caffiene in moderation?

I drink caffiene every day but there are days (usually the weekend) where I skip drinking it with no problems

3 Likes

I now drink in moderation.

I have 3 cups a day. One teaspoon of instant in each cup.

I have decaffeinated coffee for the rest of the day.

I have to apply discipline though, as I’m a coffee junkie.

6 Likes

No, the coffee they supply in the moderators lounge is awful.

And they don’t supply soda.

I’m totally considering a strike.

7 Likes

I have coffee every morning like 3 cups.

3 Likes

I drink two 64 oz teas a day
Cant drink coffee it gives me anxiety

1 Like

I do drink caffeine but don’t go over 200 mg/day. Usually I have less

1 Like

some days ill have 1 energy drink or 1 caffeine pill but more often 3-4+ energy drinks in a day

2 Likes

I didn’t realize how popular caffeine was for schizophrenics here. At least I’m in good company.

1 Like

Due to chronic migraines I drink caffeine everyday. If I drink too much my heart starts skipping beats. I have to limit myself and drink a little throughout the day.

1 Like

My Mom gets botox injections for chronic migrains

2 Likes

I am learning to drink more coffee everyday, but usually not more than 3 cups a day…, usually

1 Like

Its 5pm and I just had a big cup of joe. 2nd one today.

3 Likes

I love drinking caffiene in the evening time

3 Likes

Every morning I wake up I make a cold coffee with milk, Nescafe, and a little bit of sugar and ice. And if I’m still tired after that I’ll make a couple of hot coffees. (2 cups).

A lot of the times on the weekend I’ll have another cold coffee in the evening or a soda like a Coke.

1 Like

They put caffeine in everything now-a-days. It’s a capitalism thing I think or I used to believe in. I’m a capitalist, but too much caffeine can make symptoms worse and make one sick and ill. It’s probably good in small amounts or in moderation. We have to be wise when we consume it especially with a MI and MH.

2 Likes

I usually have 1 - 2 caffeine pill(s) a day.

On my worst, I’ll have 3 - 4.

1 Like

I drink coffee all day long.

3 Likes

I’ve increased my coffee intake and sleep way better these days. It’s weird. Less alcohol but more coffee and I’ve added an hour to my sleep most days. It’s nuts. Still. It’s nice to have a coffee…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I drink two cups of coffee per day!
There were times when I drank like…5 cups of coffee. But it was wayy too much for me.

I always drink coffee with milk by the way.

1 Like

I have two in the morning but used to have maybe 10

Cut right back

1 Like