Anyone have trouble traveling to Europe

I have a chance to go to a European city for free in August. I am worried I may get overwhelmed and have symptoms such as racing thoughts, conspiracy theories. Has anyone gone to Europe successfully

2 Likes

If you’re coming from the States, it’s a long flight. Make sure that you have something to help you sleep on the plane.

1 Like

I’m a loud snorer; do you think I could just get in a lot of sleep beforehand and stay awake

1 Like

I moved from the US to sweden in 2019 then france in 2020

It was very difficult I must say, the culture shock really disorients you and ngl I was hospitsalized twice in those almost 2 years. I will say that accepting the different environment and trying to do as they do as much as possible was key for me

Still working on it but Im here and Im stable

3 Likes

I’ve flown transatlantic while psychotic. It’s hell. At least you need some meds for emergencies.

2 Likes

Good thing but have a plan B.

1 Like

Bumping this to get some more advice

It was a 7-hour flight. Really boring, even with a movie. Bring an emergency stash, but make sure they’re in original bottles, or if you’re lucky, Customs will confiscate it. They could choose to throw you in jail for transporting meds not in your name. When I landed in Frankfurt in 1992, there were troops everywhere with MP-5s. Don’t ■■■■ around in a European airport.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.