Anyone else love food too much?

I love food. I love eating. I hate being fat. Argh.

What about you?

9 Likes

Thats a grumpy cat…!!! I like dumplings so much…

2 Likes

My Weakness!!

9 Likes

Food is one of the only things I look forward to these days.

3 Likes

My forever favorite food that will kill me in the end.

3 Likes

Gosh damn I :heart: ramen :ramen: I’d eat this stuff forever if I could :yum:

3 Likes

I always joke and say that food is my drug of choice. But it’s true. I don’t do drugs, I don’t drink alcohol, but I use food in the same way that some people use drugs. Sometimes it makes me feel better. And after eating too much, just like someone with a drug problem, afterwards I feel terrible.

2 Likes

I remember at the grocery store with my daughter awhile back filling the cart with unique and unusual foods and her saying do you really need $5 stuffed olives and I said “at my age food is my pleasure” her face turned red, backed away and then we both laughed.

1 Like

Yes, and my belly is huge. I look like I am pregnant when I take off my shirt.

I’m not that big on sweets, though I do indulge in them occasionally, but pasta is my biggest weakness. Be it with spaghetti sauce, or in chili mac or goulash, a few of my favorite meals. Other than pizza, I think all of my favorite meals feature pasta, though do love a good pizza. :yum: I made spaghetti sauce a couple nights ago, still have plenty of leftovers, but it will all get eaten, hate wasting food.

1 Like

I love pasta too - all kinds :yum:

1 Like

On invega I had this new appreciation for food and I’d eat anything in sight. Now that I’m off of it I realize how unnatural it was, it’s so nice to have my mind open to other things instead of a thought about food every 15 min

I love food/eating but don’t like eating too much because it doesn’t make me feel good.

i love the smell, taste, sensation of food but ive come to resent it because of my weight

I love food too, but I like being really hungry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.