Anyone else incredibly forgetful on abilify

I’d anyone else incredibly forgetful on abilify I knowi am

I have been forgetful on all meds I have tried, Abilify, Latuda, Risperdal, Zyprexa. I concluded that its the sz causing this and not the meds. I remember my memory decreased like 2 yrs before my diagnosis.

My psychiatrist told me that sz can cause memory and concentration issues. They’re called cognitive symptoms and there is no meds to treat them.

Abilify has been the best for my severe negative symptoms though.

Funnily enough it has made my negative symptoms worse I dont know why

I’m on abilify. My memory is fine. It is just when I’m stressed then I become more forgetful. But that’s a normal thing.

Worse than which med?

It has made it worse Than seroquel made me

1 Like

I seem to get distracted quite easily.

I rely a lot on my phone for things I have to remember. My memory isn’t great, but I don’t blame that on abilify, just the disease.

1 Like

Mine is normal too in general life but I am saying it decreased because thats how my university grades went down and I felt I had to study more to memorize things than before sz.

1 Like

I’m sorry, what was the question again? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Broy I don’t believe you are taking xeplion. simply can’t believe that a smart guy is taking that M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶i̶n̶e̶. Broh, are you an undercover therapist or something?¿

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.